Broken

Trigger Warnings: intoxicated character, very much fluffy and wholesome tho

Two days later they all left Colorado to return home for New Year's Eve and day. After that school continued, midterms arriving at the end of January. Everyone was stressing out about the midterms, many pulling all-nighters to cram for their tests.

Not Virgil though.

Sure, he was anxious, but taking into account that he was three chapters ahead of everyone in every class, and that he's had many study dates with Logan (though some were more date than study), so he was feeling very much prepared. Logan on the other hand was stressed out of his mind. While did put up a good persona of aloofness and punkness in school he cares very deeply about his grades. Which is why, after midterms were over, on a Friday night, Virgil found himself in a peculiar predicament.

He had gotten back from makeup reversal for the school play, needing to be there so him and the other makeup artist, along with the teacher, could discuss and decide the make up they were going to use. They didn't do any actual makeuping, but it was good to know how everyone was supposed to look come early April. Virgil even got to say hello and talk to both Roman and Remus who were in the play. They were doing "A Midsummer Night's Dream" this year and Virgil was in charge of doing the Faes' make up with some others.

Anyways, Virgil got back from the after school practice at around 5:49 p.m. where he did any homework he had left then made himself something to eat because he was starving. After he just relaxed, watching a movie or two before calling it a night. Remy was taking the night (graveyard) shift for work, so he wouldn't be back until, like, 6 a.m. Saturday morning, feeling like death incarnate.

It was around 9:50 and Virgil was about to go to sleep since the school week had been tiring. That is, until he hear a knock on the door. Virgil raised an eyebrow, curious as to who would be out at nearly ten at night, so he grabbed his footstool and peered through the peephole. To his surprise he saw his boyfriend outside on the porch, swaying a bit as if he were dizzy. Virgil quickly got down from the footstool and opened the door for Logan.

"Lo? What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your apartment?" Virgil asked as Logan teetered from on foot to another.

"Nooooooooooo. I wanna see you," Logan slurred, tripping ver his own feet and falling forward. Virgil thankfully caught him so he wouldn't have fallen face first on the floor.

"Why did you want to see me?" Virgil asked, heaving his boyfriend up and putting one of his arms around his shoulders.

"I miiiiisssed yoooouuuu," smiled Logan drunkenly, stumbling around as Virgil steered them to the couch.

Virgil giggled softly, placing his tipsy boi on the couch then sat next to him, Logan leaning heavily on his [Virgil's] right shoulder.

"Lo, are you drunk?" asked Virgil, and although a serious question he did have a tiny smile.

"Maaaaybe. I have a widwe bit to drink. Midterms were hard!" Logan exclaimed.

"I can imagine. How about we talk about this tomorrow and instead we get you to bed. You can stay here if you want to," said Virgil, Logan nodding as if it were the best idea in the entire world.

Virgil then started the difficult task of getting his drunk boyfriend, who had no coordination ability whatsoever, up the stairs to his room. It took him much longer than he first anticipated, Logan nearly falling down the stairs many times. While Virgil was a rather active, flexible, and strong person, especially for his size (he took ten years of gymnastics after all), he was not strong enough to carry Logan, much less up stairs. (Meanwhile Logan had no issues carrying Virgil around. He's not salty.)

By the time they made it upstairs it was 10:14 p.m.

Virgil dragged Logan over to his bed, moving the blankets and pillows so Logan could climb in. Thankfully he was already in decent sleeping clothes, those behind a T-shirt and sweatpants while Virgil had on a light purple nightgown, so they were both set. After much cooing and soft words Virgil managed to get Logan tucked in, leaving to his bathroom for some pain medicine for when Logan gets up in the morning.

"You know you're probably going to have a bad headache tomorrow, right?" Virgil asked as he set the small pills on the nightstand in a tiny, clear cup used for liquid medicine.

"That's a future me issue. Right now I want you to cuddle with me," mumbled Logan, his face half hidden in one of Virgil's many plush pillows.

"Are you sure?" questioned Virgil.

"Yes! Pwease," Logan said with big blue puppy eyes that Virgil absolutely couldn't say no to.

"Alright," Virgil crawled into bed with him, curling up near his chest so Logan could hug him. Logan put one of his arms around Virgil, holding him closely to his chest while he buried his face into Virgil's hair.

"You're really pretty, have I ever told you that Virgil?" Logan mumbled.

"You might've mentioned it," Virgil smiled.

"I love you," breathed Logan.

"I love you, too, Lo. Now get some sleep," whispered Virgil, curling up against his warm boifriend.

I've never interacted with a decently drunk person in my life, so I have no clue if I did it right. However, I do know a lot about alcoholism because I had to do a research project on it in my Health class not too long ago