Ain't It Fun?

Trigger Warnings: overprotective Remy, Virgil being too cute and too innocent, ambiguity

"Well, I need to go put up this stuff. Be back in a few minutes," Virgil said, hurrying out of the living room with his nail polish supplies.

"Take your time coco bean. I'm just gonna have a friendly chat with your classmate here," smiled Remy, Logan not liking how sickly sweet the smile was.

"Don't scare him too much," Virgil called with a giggle.

"Right. So, Logan, what're your plans for my little brother?" Remy demanded the second Virgil was out of hearing range.

"Pardon?" asked Logan, confused as to what he was saying.

"What are your plans for my little brother? Are you trying to use him? Are you doing this for a bet? Or even better, are you trying to make someone else jealous? Tell me so I know which way I need to kill you," said Remy, a death glare being casted at Logan.

"I have no such plans. Remus asked me to watch over Virgil since he believes someone might be messing with him at school. I've been enlisted solely because I have two classes with him. Though I'm willing to admit your brother is rather endearing and adorable," explained Logan.

"I see. So, if I call Remus he will vouch for you?" asked Remy, quirking an eyebrow upwards.

"Yes, he will," said Logan.

"Good," Remy walked closer, a dangerous look in his eyes.

"I will give Remus a call later to verify your alibi," continued the older man, walking over to stand in front of Logan. Now, Logan was a decently tall person, being five feet and seven inches tall, but Remy was even taller which made Logan a little unsettled. He was so used to being the tallest person in the room that when someone taller shows up he can be intimidated.

Remy glared down at Logan, the sunglasses doing nothing to hide the cold stare from those stormy grey eyes.

"I'm warning you now, Logan. If you hurt a hair on Virgil's head, cause him to cry once or make him feel unwanted in the slightest...... then, I hope your friends are extremely good detectives, because they'll never find your body," Remy growled lowly, an icy feeling coming over Logan as a shiver ran up his spine. He could barely managed a simple nodded, too terrified of this tall, opposing figure glaring down at him with such ferocity it could kill a man.

"Good. Glad we understand one another and have come to an agreement," smiled Remy, as if he didn't just threaten to murder someone.

"I'm back! Remy stop scaring Logan!" Virgil said as he sped down the staircase.

"I'm not scaring him coco bean. How dare you accuse me of such an outlandish act!" Remy gasped, backing up and putting a hand over his chest in fake offense.

"Remy you always do this to new people I meet. Sorry about him Logan, he's just an overprotective big brother," Virgil smiled sympathetically to Logan who smiled in return, feeling his chest warm.

"Someone has to fill the role," argued Remy with a grin.

"Just because we don't have parents to be overprotective doesn't mean you have to fill both roles," giggled Virgil, Logan smiling even more, but not missing the look that cross Remy's face and his eyes flicker down to Virgil's lips, if only for a second.

"Well, I suppose I should be returning home now. Thank you for doing my nails Virgil, it was very kind of you and I enjoyed our time together. I hope we will be seeing more of one another," said Logan as he grabbed his bag from off the ground and headed to the door.

"Bye Logan! Thanks for dropping off my homework! See you at school on Monday!" Virgil called as Logan opened the door, giving the pastel boy a smirk before closing the door behind him.

Yeah this went a different direction than it originally was, but I definitely prefer this way.

Also, y'all I'm doing so much research for future chapters that it's crazy. So when those chapters actually come out y'all better be pleased with all the research I put into them.

(Had to do an aggressive search for Logan fan art because I was illegally low. That led to me now having a collection of Logan in a dress/skirt fan art. He's beautiful)