Pumped Up Kicks

Trigger Warnings: overprotective/overdramatic Remy, swearing, fear, pretty darn fluffy and funny tho

The squad minus Virgil and Remy were waiting for Virgil's return at the house, Patton playing with Rebel as the cute golden puppy yapped and ran around Patton, tripping and tumbling a few times but always getting back up. While everyone was preoccupied with watching Rebel they failed to notice that car pulled up and into the garage. That is, until a certain pastel teen came running in, slapping to door open and frightening everyone.

"He found out! Scatter! Run! Remy's coming!" Virgil shouted, and while he was joking, everyone (everyone including Remus, Roman, Logan, and Janus. Emile and Patton were safe. The Picani brothers have never done anything wrong in their lives) took it completely seriously and bolted, hiding in various areas in the living room and kitchen area as Remy came in. Absolutely none of them knew what Remy found out, but they were not about to stick around and ask.

"I swear if I find any of y'all you're going to have a lot of explains to do!" Remy announced, picking up Virgil from under there arms and showing him off. "Look at this! You corrupted him! You ruined a perfectly good coco bean!"

"Remy I'm fine! I can swear, there's no law prohibiting me from doing so. Besides I'm a legal adult. If I can vote and do the smoking if the ganja then I should be able to say fuck," laughed Virgil, everyone peeking out from their hiding spots.

"Oh, that's what this is all about?" Emile chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"You knew?!" Remy accused, Emile laughing and nodding.

"I've never felt so betrayed! My own boyfriend knew my baby brother had been tainted and he didn't even tell me!" croupier Remy, Virgil still in his arms as his brother wailed in fake despair.

"It was bound to happen eventually. You'll just have to accept that you can now swear in front of your brother and that he will probably be swearing in front of you," smiled Emile, Remy letting out a huff while setting Virgil down. Rebel was immediately by Virgil's feel, tail a blur, butt wiggling as he pawed and bounced at Virgil's feet.

"Hi Rebel. Hi, I missed you too, yes I did. You've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you. Yes you have," Virgil cooed over his puppy, the four in hiding carefully creeping out into the open. They then returned to their seats on couches, chairs, and floor.

They spent a good chunk of the day just talking and catching up, everyone telling Virgil what was going on in school and how they were handling the accident even through that was several weeks ago. Virgil then told them that he was in a week of bed rest while at home so he had to wait to return to school until the next week —the week of the play, then the week after that was prom week. After prom were finals then graduation then college. Damn, time really did fly by.

Soon they all would be seeing which college they would be going to, what they'd major in, if they would be going in state or out of state, in country or out of country. It was a big decision and fast approaching. Virgil wasn't sure he was ready.

To calm himself he listened to the other's conversation, the twins explaining how production for they play was going, how costumes were coming, and that they'd be doing full costume and running the whole play nonstop with music starting next week. Virgil was excited to hear that and glad that he was still allowed to help with makeup, despite one hand in a cast.

Something that also grounded him was when he felt someone gentle grab his hand, and knew it was Logan since he'd gotten used to the little gesture early on in their relationship. They both just really enjoyed handholding.

The rest of the night was spent with light chattered coupled with many screaming matches, mostly brought on by the twins playfully arguing with one another. Everyone went back to their respective places at around 9:00pm since it was a Tuesday and those who weren't on bed rest had school and/or work the next day.

Only 10 ish more chapters til books end!

Buckle in cause things are gonna get gay (gayer than they already were).

And I also have a special surprise just for y'all in five chapters. Get excited for that.

Also, I've been writing, so much, these past few weeks. Just because I don't post anything on here doesn't mean I'm not writing. I have so many WIPs that it's also laughable. Last time I counted I had 11 WIPs and it's not like any of those will see the light of day. Most are for a different fandom, that's not the Sanders Sides fandom (go ahead and guess or ask what fandom it is if you want to, I'll let you know if you  get it right)