Speechless

Trigger Warnings: mentions jinxes and superstitions, the crackhead, Florida-man twins being a hazard to Colorado, use of the word tit

Virgil woke up soon after Patton came to check on them, though he was still half asleep. Because of this Logan gave him a free (piggy back) ride downstairs where they met up with the others who were already awake. Logan had no doubt that they were all excited for that day, considering that once everyone was ready they would be going snow skiing for the first time during the trip. They all ate quickly then got dressed in their warm, snow repellent clothing made for winter weather, everyone being out the door by 9:30 a.m.

They called another Uber to take them to the mountain, the drive lasting about ten minutes and the driver friendly, giving them a few skiing tips and places they could visit while in town. After being dropped off the group of six teens excitedly went to the area they rent the skis, everyone picking out a pair then hooking them on to the boots that came with the skis. Everyone then got their balance, both the Laurent twins tripping each other (both accidental and purposeful) on their way to the ski lift. Their they shuffled into their usual pairs, the line going by quickly and soon Logan and Virgil were on the lift being taken to the mountain side.

"Lovely view," commented Logan as they watched other skiers pass by several feet below them.

"Mhm, though I could stand not to look down," Virgil said, staring ahead of them as to not trigger his anxiety.

"It'll be alright. The ski lift has been running for years and there have barely been any instances were it stops or breaks," said Logan, Virgil turning to face him with a look.

"Well now you're just trying to jinx it," giggled Virgil, Logan laughing as well. What could he say? Virgil's laugher was highly contagious.

"I don't believe in such things as jinxes, lucky objects and superstitions," snickered Logan.

"Neither do I, but you can never be too careful," Virgil resumed his staring ahead of them, the lift soon dropping them off on the side of the mountain, the rest of their group meeting them there.

"Com'on y'all glaciers! It's colder than a witch's tit out here, so I'd like to keep moving so my blood doesn't freeze!" Remus said as they all started to the ski track.

"Remus that doesn't make any-" Logan started, but Virgil just put a gloved hand over his mouth.

"It's best not to question him," Virgil smiled with a look of 'he does this often' on his face.

"Alright Remus, do you and Roman want to go first? Since you're oh so cold?" asked Janus while raising an eyebrow, his breath creating puffs of steam, just like all of them.

"Sure! Com'on RoRo, let's go!" Remus shouted, grabbing his twin's arm then started going down the mountain side, Roman screeching as he was dragged along.

"We'd better make sure they don't fall off the side of a cliff," sighed Janus, everyone else nodding solemnly.

So the remaining for followed close behind them, getting used to skiing with several slips, falls, and wipeouts from all of them during the day, which resulted with lots of snow being flung around for various reasons. After skiing for over ten hours, with a one and a half hour break for lunch and quick rest, they were pretty much skied out for the day, deciding on one more trip before heading home.

All was going well, they were laughing and enjoying their time, Remus doing everything in his power to make Roman fall face-first into the snow before they left for the day. It was all fun and games until Virgil, noticed what they were going to ski right into.

"Remus what out for the-!" Virgil shouted, but was cut off when the twins slammed right into it, both making an 'oof' sound while the other four winced in sympathy and second-hand pain.

"Tree," Virgil mumbled after, all four quickly going over to help them.

"Are you two okay?" Patton asked, taking Roman's hand and helping him up.

"I think so. Remus broke my crash," grumbled Roman.

"My brain is no more scrambled from when we started," said Remus, shaking his head and hopping up.

"I think it's time to call it quits and go home, with these two becoming George of the Jungle," Janus declared.

"So wouldn't they be George of the Mountain?" asked Patton, the twins and Virgil giggling or laughing while Janus affectionately rolled his eyes and Logan sighed.

"Let's get back to the rental area and return the skis. Then we can grab some food, call a new Uber and go home," said Logan, everyone following him to the building where they returned everything they rented, grabbed something quick to eat for dinner, then got their ride. Despite the drive only taking the same time as before, ten minutes, both Virgil and Patton were sound asleep by the time they got home, Logan and Janus carrying them in while the twins, who had both been fighting sleep, carried each other in.

"I think we'll just go to sleep then," said Logan, looking down at his sleeping boyfriend in his arms.

The twins mumbled incoherent words that sounded like they agreed, stumbling up to their bedroom on the second floor, nearly falling down the stairs a few time before they made it. There they managed to get to their room, shutting the door behind them. Logan and Janus were following behind, but stayed out of the twin's way so they wouldn't get taken out if the two actually fell.

"Yup, night Logan," agreed Janus as he carried Patton to their shared room.

I haven't been snow skiing in seven years so forgive me if I got something wrong.

Also, for those who read my other story, World We Don't Know (not many people do) the reason I haven't updated it in a while is because I'm currently redrawing
every.
single.
unicorn.
species.
and subspecies of which there are eleven in total. I've gotten eight completely done, one sketched and inked then two who need to be drawn. Not only that, but I'm also drawing future characters and their bios so I've been a little busy for the story. Hopefully a new chapter will be coming soon, that is, if anyone will read it

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed, next chapter for this is going to be absolutely hilarious to write and I can't wait