N/A, Like, the Only One

I need to rant a but for a hot sec. Okay?
Okay.
Good.
Thanks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!

They say they don't stop coming, but I didn't think this much! Likes, what the fuck?! I was happy with twenty followers

They say they don't stop coming, but I didn't think this much! Likes, what the fuck?! I was happy with twenty followers. I was content thinking this was it. I was gonna have a smol, friendly community of people who like reading my random AUs. Not fucking 82 followers?! Like, why?! What have I don't to make y'all follow me?! What do you like about this book?! I'm just a person wanting to to the writings! I didn't expect so many people to like my writings! Just, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And I didn't think that book was very good?!?! It's my second book, literally just one-shots and shitposts?! Why is everyone voting on it?!?! Why does it have 12k readers?! Why is everyone adding it to their reading list?!

If you want to read some of my better stories I suggest this one (Coco Bean), World We Don't Know, The Swan Prince, and maybe To the Stars and Back, but not that! Staaaasp! It's so old! Let it die!

Frygfgsrigaqukbseuv

I can't with y'all right now! There are so many people! I though I was a speck on Wattpad, but I'm becoming a dot! A dot, y'all!

Thank you.....

(I promise to publish a new chapter on a book. It'll probably be To the Stars and Back, if I get motivated enough. If not then idk)