The Hearse Song

Trigger Warnings: crash mentioned, crying, mild depiction of injuries, blood, mentions bullying

Roman and Remus were sitting on stage when the announcement rang over the speakers, both exchanging looks as to what it could mean. The other casting members seemed as confused as well ,whispering among themselves since the only times announcements like that were made was during football season and there was no high school football running during February. Mx. Carter came back to gather everyone, having cleaned up the nail polish spill with their cloth towel since Virgil must've been taking the scenic route to get the paper towels.

"Alright everyone, back reversal!" they shouted, everyone scrambling to their feet, throwing away trash and recyclables as they got to their places for the next act.

They were five minutes in when they heard the blaring of sirens outside, every getting even more concerned about what was going on outside the building. Mx. Carter tried to get everyone to settle down when one of the vice principals came in, briskly walking over to the director and whispering something in their ear. Mx. Carter's eyes widened before turning their attention to the stage. Their eyes roamed over the students who had very confused and concerned expressions, finally landing on Roman and Remus.

"Laurent twins. Here. Now," they said in a strained voice.

The twins jumped off the stage, running over to their director before the vice principal rushed them out the door, down the hall to the front doors where an ambulance and two police cars were, along with the principal, the other vice principal, the three school nurses, a junior girl, and three senior boys. The junior girl was hysterically sobbing as a police and one of the nurses spoke calmly to her, the three senior boys were all sitting on the curb with their arms hand cuffed behind their backs.

"What the hell happened here?" Remus asked quietly.

"A terrible accident. You two are friends with Virgil di Angelo, right?" said the vice principal.

"Yes," Roman said, a pit of fear forming in both of their stomachs.

"Then this might be hard for you two," he said, guiding the boys over to the ambulance where a stretcher was in preparation to be loaded in to the vehicle. There they were able to see who was on the stretcher, both gaping in horror as they saw their friend there, Virgil looking deader than they would've liked. He had a large gash on his forehead, several bruises all over his face, his nose had blood caked around and underneath it, his right arm was twisted into an unnatural position; it was sickening even to Remus.

"W-what happened?!" asked Remus, tears falling from his eyes as he saw his best friend of eight years laying in a stretcher like some mugged victim.

"We're still collecting information as to what entirely happened, and we need to wait until Mr. di Angelo wakes up to tell his side of the story, but from what we've gotten from the security photos and witnesses, the three boys over there were physically and verbally bullying Virgil so much he ran out of the building in a panic and into the road where the young lady accidentally hit him while driving. The boys are being taken into custody for further questioning and until Mr. di Angelo gets the proper treatment. The young lady has offered to pay all hospital costs until Mr. di Angel can tell us what happened entirely," explained the vice principal, both teens in tears as he spoke.

"We were wondering if you two would like to ride with him to the hospital and notify his brother and friends," the VP added.

"I-I w-wou-would l-li-like t-t-to g-g-go wi-with hi-him," stuttered Remus, him a sobbing mess as he shook with each cry.

"I-I'll c-call R-Remy, L-Logan, P-P-Pa-Patton, a-a-an-and J-J-Ja-Jan-Janu-us," blubbered Roman, taking out his phone and unlocking it, quickly finding Remy's contact and pressing the call button.

Next chapter we get Remy, Logan, and Emile's reaction to this news. Imma tell you right now, it's not a good reaction, but it's a reasonable one, especially for Remy

Fucking, I keep adding more things to the story, now there's 16-24 more chapters until it's over! Why won't it end! I keep getting more ideas and adding them! Someone stop me from thinking!