Song of the Sea

Trigger Warnings: one swear word, fluff overload

After the shopping trip and deciding what they were going to do for the next week (they decided to go skiing twice, once the next day and then the second to last day, along with ice skating for half a day. The remaining four days would be used for their leisure time) they all just lounged around, though they did have a doozy of a time trying to get the TV to work (after nearly three hours Virgil ended up googling the instructions and Logan followed them). They called it a day at 11:00 p.m. Colorado time (12:00 p.m. Florida time), though some (Virgil,and Logan) clocked out even earlier.

The next morning Logan was actually the first of the group to wake up, but certainly not the first one out of bed.
Oh no.

Logan begrudgingly opened his eyes at around 7:00 a.m., still not used to the time zone change. He grumbled to himself as he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his glasses, the room becoming clearer when he put them on. He glanced around the room before shifting to get out of bed. That's when he realized he had something, or rather someone, clinging to his left arm. Looking over he saw truly one of the most adorable of sights it almost make Logan choke.

Virgil was still fast asleep, his platinum white and pastel dyed hair fluffed up from sleep and falling in his face, his expression being a look of pure peace, and he was curled up next to Logan's left side, Virgil's arms wrapped around Logan's. Logan felt his cheeks burn as he looked down at his adorable boyfriend, his shocked look changing into on of pure love. Carefully, as to not disturb him, Logan leaned down and placed a kiss on Virgil's forehead, similar to how he had done on that fateful morning in October when Virgil and him confessed.

Virgil mumbled something incoherent, shifting slightly in his sleep and nuzzling his face into Logan's shoulder. Logan honestly felt like crying over how unfairly precious Virgil was, it seriously should be illegal for someone to be this absolutely adorable.

Maybe then Virgil would've been safe from his ex.

Logan would be saying a blatant lie if he said Virgil's story didn't make him upset. Actually, Logan was livid upon hearing most of it, but once he found out about how Wesley's story ended and how it effected Virgil he could only feel sorrow for his boifriend. The poor boy had only just gotten over his abusive relationship then the former abuser shows up on his doorstep, dead, after killing his self while claiming that that he "couldn't go on with life without Virgil in it". Honestly Logan was half tempted to see if necromancy actually worked so he could reanimated that bastard and kill him again.

More mumbling drew Logan out of his thoughts and back to Virgil, who had since let go of his arm and was now cuddled up to his side completely, one hand resting on Logan's chest while the other was tucked underneath him. Virgil still had his head resting in Logan's shoulder, something Logan loved since he could get a closer look at Virgil face, like the small, barely noticeable freckles scattering just below his eyes, on his cheeks, and on his little button nose. Carefully shifting himself, Logan wrapped his previously held arm around Virgil, holding him close and causing a small smile to appear on Virgil's sleeping face.

Logan must've lost track of time because their door opened and Patton poked his head in. He raised an eyebrow at Logan who in turn raised a finger to his lips then pointed at Virgil, still fast asleep. Patton nodded then left the room, closing the door softly on his way out.

Rest was always good, and Virgil certainly needed all the rest he could get. Besides, Logan wasn't opposed to having Virgil cuddled up to him and not have to worry about someone walking in to them.

 Besides, Logan wasn't opposed to having Virgil cuddled up to him and not have to worry about someone walking in to them

Ight, I did this in my other book so Imma do it here;

In this book what is your favorite chapter and why?

I'm just interested and curious as to see what y'all say. Y'all will not hurt my feelings, I promise