Birdhouse in Your Soul

Trigger Warnings: swearing, simp Logan, angy Virgil and Patton, pretty fluffy tho

Later that day Remus, Patton, and Virgil went out to town to look around, mostly for warm clothing so the two beans will theoretically stop stealing Logan's and Janus' hoodies or sweatshirts (hint: theoretically), Roman, Logan, and Janus staying behind to relax. After about two hours the trio returned, their entrance being made clear by the lout slam of the front door followed by its even louder closing. The other four looked over from their prior activity to see both Patton and Virgil looking pissed, Virgil pretty much vibrating with anger while Remus was laughing hysterically behind them.

"Is everything okay?" Janus asked with an eyebrow raised in concern.

"You have no idea how many people commented on how short, cute, or 'fun-size' we were while out!" shouted Patton.

"I fucking swear, the next time someone calls me cute, small, or fun-sized, who isn't my boyfriend, I'm gonna take my fun-sized foot and shove it up their ass!" Virgil exclaimed.

Remus dropped to the floor cackling, clutching his abdomen as he laughed so hard he started coughing. Roman fell off the couch as he wheezed while Logan walked over to his tiny, infuriated boyfriend, who honestly looked like an angry Pomeranian. Like, if you took a Pomeranian then sharpied on angry eyebrows. That's what Virgil looked like.

"Well you don't have to worry about being called short here. Did you find anything?" he asked, the two seeming to forget their anger and immediately nodding happily.

"I found a fading turquoise to pink sweater and a light blue hoodie since Janus is insisting I get my own," said Patton.

"Look I know you like my hoodie, but I'm going to need it back eventually," Janus said from the couch.

"Eventually doesn't mean now!" Patton giggled. "Virgil and I also found matching dresses in a discounted section since they're more for spring and/or summer. Virgil found some good stuff though."

"Yup! I found this shirt so everyone will stop calling me cute, and a long sleeved shirt to match my school bag," Virgil dug in his plastic bag, pulling out two articles of clothing, one a light blue, short-sleeved shirt that said in purple, cursive writing '𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴' (Just because I'm Cute doesn't mean I give a Fuck) and a purple long sleeved shirt with black, dripping letters that say 'Pastel Child'.

"I also got a matching dress as Patton said and a surprise," continued the pastel albino.

"And that reminds me! While we were out and not being catcalled we found a cute little café that's having karaoke tonight and we thought it would be fun if we went," said Patton.

By then Remus had gotten off the floor and was sitting up side down on the couch, Roman sitting with him. Roman perked up at the mention of the café, his eyes lighting up at the thought of a performance.

"Karaoke you say?" he said, Patton nodding.

"It's from 5' to 10' so we can get dinner there too, if we want," added Virgil.

"I like this idea! Let's do it! What time is it now?!" Roman asked, checking the clock and it read 3:32.

"We can get ready at 4:30 and be there by five," said Janus.