Crush Culture

Trigger Warnings: fluff, like very fluffy, over-protective Remy
(Wow, two Logan perspectives in a row? What is this witchcraft?)

Logan slowly blinked his eyes open, the early morning sun shafting in through the living room's windows. For a second Logan was disorientated, forgetting where he was before remembering the prior day's events; the party, bringing Virgil home, chatting a bit and watching a movie, but he couldn't remember much after that. All he knew was they were watching "The Lion King" before he most likely fell asleep on the couch. He attempted to get up, but a weight on his chest stopped him.

Carefully looking to his left side he found the blurry outline of his glasses sitting on the coffee table, most likely taken off before he fell asleep. Logan reached out and grabbed them, setting them on the bridge of his nose before looking down at his chest to see what was there. His poor gay heart almost exploded when he saw Virgil sleeping on his chest, expression soft and peaceful as he heard tiny, kitten-like snorts every time the pastel boy exhaled. Virgil's silvery white and pastel dyed hair was fluffed up from sleep and looked so incredibly soft in the morning light.

Virgil himself was laying on top of Logan, his upper body snuggled on Logan's chest with his legs curled between Logan's. One of his hand was holding onto Logan's shirt while the other was resting on his chest, just a couple inches away from his forehead.

Logan's face was absolutely burning red at this point. He felt like his cheeks, ears, and neck were on fire, probably a deep shade of crimson with how it felt. His chest was exploding with warmth and butterflies, his heart no longer fluttering, but soaring for this tiny, precious pastel boy sleeping on his chest.

Carefully, Logan placed his right hand, that had previously been stuck between couch cushions, on Virgil's back, beginning to rub small circles there with his thumb. Virgil shifted slightly and for a split second Logan panicked that he had woken him, but his mind was put to ease when Virgil settled down, nestling closer to his chest and sighing in contentment.

"Well isn't this a pretty sight," a sudden voice caused Logan to flinch slightly, before looking up to find Remy staring down at them from the stairs, one of his eyebrows quirked upwards while he smirked.

"Hello Remy. What time did you get in?" Logan greeted as Virgil's older brother as he descended the stairs.

"Just a bit after midnight. I saw you two asleep on the couch and didn't want to risk waking him up. Besides, you looked like you were enjoying it," said Remy while pointing at Virgil then smirking at Logan.

"Well-" Logan started to form a defense for himself, but was cut off by Remy chuckling.

"It's fine hon, as long as he's getting good sleep and not getting hurt I'm fine. I'm just glad he isn't an insomniac like me where I barely get eight hours a week. Guess I have only myself to blame though, since college is killing me," Remy ranted while sauntering into the kitchen to fix himself coffee.

"Maybe you should try to fix that. An unhealthy sleep schedule could damage your daily life," said Logan.

"Oh believe me hon, I know. Janus has given me the self-care talk at least a few dozen times. I'm getting better at it with Virgil and Emile's support. I just find it very difficult to fall asleep then stay asleep," retorted Remy.

"At least you're trying," reasoned Logan, brushing Virgil's hair out of his eyes. (He was right, it was the softest material he'd ever touched.)

"Yeah. Well I have more school work to do, but I'll do it upstairs. Don't try anything with him. Got it?" Remy said, returning with a large mug of coffee and a steely glare for Logan.

"Of course not," Logan said with a gulp as Remy returned upstairs.

He soon returned his gaze to Virgil, the bean still sound asleep on his chest with his tiny snores and adorable face. Those big grey and light purple doe eyes that could stare into your soul and the giggle that never failed to melt Logan's heart. If it wasn't obvious Logan was absolutely, positively, head-over-heals in love with Virgil. He's never told anyone (because it's none of their business) and plans to keep it that way until he musters up the courage to tell Virgil. But while Virgil's asleep and therefore can't hear him he could totally tell him now, when he won't remember it or even know it happened.

Logan gathered his courage and leaned forwards, giving Virgil a quick kiss on the forehead before retracting a bit.

"I like you Virgil. A lot, actually. Not that you'll hear this, since you're asleep, but I truly love you," whispered Logan.

He sighed softly to himself before starting to lean back against the couch's arm rest, but was stopped by something tugging his arm. Looking down Logan's deep blue eyes met with the huge expressive grey and purple eyes of Virgil. Logan felt a blush creep onto his cheeks, realizing that Virgil heard his confession.

Logan opened his mouth to say something, to apologize, to explain himself, but what Virgil said left him speechless.

"I like you too,"