Counting Stars + Q and A

Trigger Warnings: food is mentioned a lot, still pretty damn fluffy

Virgil and Logan walked together on the sidewalks to the McDonalds, their breaths making tiny puffs of steam as they walked.

"So what're you going to get?" Virgil asked as they waited at a cross walk.

"Most likely a simple coffee and something else to eat. What about you? And do you know what the others want?" answered Logan, the light turning green and the two crossing the street along with three other people.

"Well I'm getting their donuts sticks and a strawberry-banana smoothie. Janus wants pancakes and a Peppermint Mocha as does Remus, but Remus wants an Egg McMuffin instead of pancakes. Patton gets donut sticks as well along with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Roman gets a Caramel Macchiato with pancakes," said Virgil as they approached the building.

"Do you have all of these memorized or written down, because I must say that was immersive," Logan snickers, opening the door for Virgil where they were greeted by a rush of warm air.

"I just like knowing what everyone wants or likes for times like these," smiled Virgil, the two walking over to the register since the line was nonexistent. They ordered then waited for it all to be made, having great understanding since it was still early in the morning for these minimum-waged fast food workers.

It only took five minutes for them to get it all done, having their food and drinks ready to go and thanking them for the patience.

"It's no problem. We completely understand that you're doing your best," smiled Virgil, the person behind the counter smiling back.

They then started back to their lodging, both attempting and actually succeeded in not slipping on the ice as they made their way back. By the time they arrived everyone was awake and eagerly waiting for them to return with their food. Once the two stepped inside Remus and Roman came charging only to be stopped by Janus tripping them, sending the twins to the floor.

"Calm down, you two crackhead, Florida-man twins," Janus said, stepping over them and taking one of the food bags from Virgil them setting it on the table.

"Okay, Patton you got donut sticks and a Pumpkin Spice Latte," Virgil said, handing those two things to his fellow bean.

"Janus you got the Peppermint Mocha and some pancakes," Logan passed Janus his breakfast.

"Remus you also got a Peppermint Mocha and an Egg McMuffin, Roman you got a Caramel Macchiato and pancakes," finished Virgil, setting those two things down on the counter while the twins scrambled to get up.

The six ate together happily, all enjoying their meal before deciding what to do next.

"I think we should first get some groceries so we don't live off fast food and ramen the entire week. Then we can decided when we want to go skiing this weekend then what to do in between because we're definitely not going skiing everyday. That's be exhausting," said Virgil.

"Sounds good. I'll come with you," Patton offered.

"Okay, we need an Uber though, because I'm not walking all the way to Walmart on the ice minefield out there," Virgil exaggerated causing everyone to laugh.