Say So

Ight y'all, better be excited not only for the story but for the author's note down below. It not only has updates on what I'm doing for the follower special but I've made two new memes for y'all. (I had to reupload this because Wattpad was being funcky. Go ahead and vote again and recomment anything you commented previously)

Anyway, enjoy

Trigger Warnings: nothing, pretty fluffy, talks about about anxiety I guess, and food mentioned several times

Virgil woke up at 6:30 a.m. Colorado time since he was so used to Florida time, but it didn't stop him from getting a start to his day. He put on his fuzzy socks and robe since it was really cold there (to Virgil, at least), even with the heater on. After layering up he quietly exited the room, not wanting to wake Logan even though he'd probably be up in thirty minutes. They both had pretty solid sleeping schedules, Logan since it was ideal to have a set sleeping schedule to be most productive during the day and Virgil because having a schedule gives him a sense of control he sometimes needs, with anxiety and all.

Virgil went downstairs to start breakfast, before remembering he didn't have anything to cook or bake with.

"Well, what are we going to do for breakfast then?" Virgil mumbled to himself while hopping up on the counter top, taking out his phone and searching for breakfast places. After about five minutes of searching he decided to just go out and buy everyone McDonalds. It's not the worst thing they could have.

Many might say "Virgil, you have anxiety. Why are you going out in a place you don't know to order everyone breakfast? Why are you forcing yourself to socially interact? Doesn't that make you feel panicky and scared?" And Virgil's answer is that he can do social things, like order food, but only if it's for his friends and not him. He can be confident for other people, but not himself.

So the little pastel bean quietly marched back up those stairs, silently entered his room and got changed in a new winter outfit also given to him by Remy. It was a purple and black plaid dress with white highlights and string along with a warm hood, the bottom of the skirt and the rim of the hood both tipped in white. He had just put on some black boots that also doubled as snow boots when Logan awake, stirring in the bed and blinking his blue eyes open.

"Virgil? Where're you goin'?" Logan asked groggily.

"I'm going to get breakfast from McDonald's. I'll be back in about twenty minutes," Virgil said softly.

"You shouldn't go alone. If you'll simply give me a few minutes I'll come with you," Logan sat up, getting out from under the covers.

"Lo you don't have to," Virgil sat down in the edge of the bed and watched Logan rifle through his suitcase for warm clothes, knowing he wasn't going to change his mind.

"But I want to. It would make me feel better if I knew where you were while we're not in Florida," Logan pulled his shirt off and put on a new one, Virgil respectfully averting his gaze while his boyfriend changed. They were getting closer in their relationship, but both agreed to look away when the other changed, if they were in the room together, just to give each other privacy.

Virgil also guessed Logan was feeling conflicted about how to treat Virgil; on one hand wanting to be protective of him after learning about Wesley, but on the other hand wanting to give him space so he won't end up reminding Virgil of Wesley. It was pretty sweet that Logan cared so much, but Virgil will definitely tell him not to worry about it. Wesley was in the past and while the memories were painful he knew Logan wasn't like his ex. Logan was different, better even. Much better.