Satern

Trigger Warnings: might get eighteen cavities from how sweet, fluffy, and wholesome this chapter is. Also meme above, how accurate is it?

7:00 a.m.

"I'm not giving up today! And there's nothing getting in my way! And if you not knock me over, I will get back up again!"

Virgil crawled out of his warm blanket burrito and clicked his alarm off. With a small, kitten-like yawn and a few stretches he slipped off his plush bed and skipped over to his dresser picking out his outfit for school. He decided on a loose, but comfortable, beige sweater with a light pink skirt that went down just above his knees. Bouncing over to his bathroom attached to his bedroom he brushed his silky soft pastel hair and clipped a pretty silver necklace with a heart charm around his neck. Just to add to his look Virgil opened the cabinet above his sink and grabbed one of his many flower crowns and placed it on his head, adjusting it so it'll fit just right on his hair.

After finishing up other necessities he skipped out of the bathroom and into his room to slip on his pretty pink and blue shoes, grab his messenger bag with all of his school supplies, and pick up his phone which had been plugged in on his night stand.

The pastel boy happily skipped out of his room and down the short spiral staircase to the ground level. There  he went to the kitchen where he found his older brother, Remy, nearly asleep at the table with his laptop open.

"Remy, time for you to got to bed!" Virgil giggled, leaning down to rest his chin in Remy's shoulder.

"JESUS-! Oh, morning coco bean," Remy jolted awake, but quickly calmed down once he saw Virgil.

"Morning! But you need to go to sleep. You'll mess up your schedule if you don't," Virgil closed Remy's laptop and gathered the minimal amounts of papers laying around.

"Ah, yeah. Thanks hon, have a good day at school, and I'll see you after work," mumbled the college student, grabbing his items then trudging up stairs for the all of ten minutes of sleep he'll probably get.

"See you after school!" Virgil called happily before bouncing into the kitchen and grabbing a breakfast bar to eat.

At 7:30 a.m. he was bouncing out the door and down the steps of their porch to meet his friends before the bus arrived. Once he saw his two friends standing on the sidewalk outside his house in wait for him he broke into a heart melting grin, running up to them.

"Janus! Remus!" he cried happily, throwing his arms around the shorter of the two's shoulders. The person he assaulted with a hug stumbled backwards in surprise, but caught themself before wrapping their arms around his back as well, another set joining them so it was just a group hug.

"Hey Virgil," they said.

Virgil looked up at them with a grin, being met by two happy faces, Remus and Janus looking own at him with grins of their own. They parted their hug and Janus readjusted the flower crown perched on Virgil's head.

"How're you guys doing? I missed y'all!" Virgil smiled as they started walking down the sidewalk to their bus stop.

"Virgil we saw you yesterday after school! How can you miss us?" laughed Remus as he stomped in a nearby muddy puddle, nearly splashing both Janus and Virgil.