Sunflower

Trigger Warnings: fluff, swearing (big oof to Logan), secrets, ambiguity, I'm not tellin' y'all everything so y'all'll have to suffer and speculate

"I think the first question should be simple, so what's your favorite color?" Virgil asked as they sat on the couch.

"Navy blue or silver, yours?" Logan answered.

"Periwinkle. I just can't wear it as often as I'd like to because it's hard to find on outfits," said Virgil. "Now you can ask one."

"Alright. Favorite class in school? Mine is AP Astronomy,"

"I love my AP Art class!" exclaimed Virgil, before looking down shyly.

"Uh, what's your favorite animal? I couldn't possibly choose, but I do love golden retrievers. I've always wanted one since I was little after my grandparents' golden retriever, Puka, passed away when I was twelve," the pastel boy remembered the lovable and sweet old Puka who was his loyal protector and best friend before he met Remus and Janus.

"I haven't given it much thought, but I do have a fondness of intellectual birds such as parrots, ravens, crows, and pigeons," said the punk.

"Pigeons are funny. I had a pigeon friend for a while named Eliot who was a homing pigeon. Did you know that pigeon mothers feed milk to their chicks?" rambled Virgil.

"I did, but it's interesting that you knew that. Next question, whom might your family members be? I myself have my mother and father with my gay uncles on my father's side. My parents live in town and I visit every few weeks, but we understand that we're all busy. I have a stable relationship with my parents, though they can come off as cold or strict it's all from a good place," said Logan.

"Well I have my two grandparents on my mother's side, my grandfather we call Gramps and my grandren who we can Baba. They have a rough haired Collie named Eleanor, a grey tabby cat named Jinx, and a black cat named Omen. Then there's my older brother Remy. Remy also has a boyfriend named Emile who's really nice. Our grandparents took us in after our parents died in a car crash. My other grandparents on my dad's side passed away when I was very little so I never got to know them. I lived with my grandparents and Remy for eight years until Remy was old enough to take legal custody of me. We don't have any aunts or uncles since both my parents were only children. They also said they only planned on have one child, but then I showed up. I'm sure they were happy to have me though, not that I remember. I kinda forgot most of my childhood that was before the car accident," explained Virgil, probably saying more than he should've, but enjoying how easy it was to talk to Logan. It wasn't one of those awkward and stale conversations he gets trapped in with his classmates or people on the street. This one was more fluid and flowing.

"Next question, how did you meet Remus?" Virgil asked.

"Well I was friends with his twin brother, Roman, since elementary school along with another friend, Patton. I met Remus in middle school, seventh grade English to be exact. We had class together and were made semester partners. After middle school we moved to onto high school where, in the second half of sophomore year, we all moved into an apartment so we could get experience living on our own with roommates," Logan recalled the random nonsense those twins got into, such as the time they couldn't find the ice cream scoop so Remus ate his cream with a pizza cutter.

"That's nice. I met Remus and Janus when I was about ten. They're the only people who didn't pick on me for wearing girlie clothes or the fact that I'm albino. In middle I was often called ghost boy because of my pale skin and white hair along with the fact that I barely ever spoke to anyone. It was annoying, but it stopped when Remus and Janus became my friends," Virgil chuckled a bit awkwardly as he remembered the awkwardness and cringyness of middle school.

"That's a shame. No one got to be blessed with your company, instead choosing to be little shits," said Logan.

"What's a shit?" Virgil tilted his head in confusion as the strange word rolled off his tongue.

"Uhm. Nothing important, just don't say it out loud," dismissed Logan, though he looked a little nervous.

"But you said it?" Virgil countered, still very confused.

"That's because I have a dirty fucking mouth because of Roman and Remus," said Logan, crossing his arms.

"What's fucking? Is it another bad word? Also Remus never say stuff like that when he's with me," said Virgil, Logan realizing what he said.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh. Shit, fuck. Uhm. Don't- don't say any of theses words okay. I'm just, uhm, not thinking straight," Logan stammered.

"When are you ever?" Virgil smiled.

"Pardon?"

"Well you said you weren't thinking straight and since I assume you're not straight, but gay, considering that you flirted with me, that means you're never thinking straight, but always thinking gay," explained the pastel boi, still smiling warmly.

"I see. That joke reminds me of the one my friends make. Always with the dad jokes, puns, and nicknames," sighed Logan.

"If you don't like nicknames then why did you call me Stardust, cinnamon roll, and angel?" questioned Virgil.

"Those last two were not nick names, but accurate descriptions of you. The first one is something I call people I think are adorable," said Logan, Virgil blushing again.

"O-oh," he muttered.

Virgil then heard the garage open then close, the door opening then shutting to reveal a Remy walking in.

"Hey coco bean, how was your day?" Remy called while setting his stuff down on the table.

"Fine. Hey Remy, meet my classmate Logan. Logan, this is my older brother Remy," said Virgil, Remy's head snapping up then slowly looking over at Logan with a steely glare behind his sunglasses.

"A classmate huh?" said Remy, lips quirking in a dangerous smirk. "Pleased to meet you, Logan."

Protective older brother Remy is 'bout to traumatizes Logan.

THIS STORY IS RANKED #1 IN ANALOGICAL AND I NEARLY PASSED OUT FROM HYPERVENTILATION AFTER READING THAT. THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!