Chapter 57//Troye

Troye

_______________

As soon as I leave the gates of JMA I receive a text message from my favorite boy: I miss you already.

He is so sweet and I'm going to miss him so much. I don't text him back knowing that his mother and aunt will want his attention. I'm surprised my family isn't trying to get my attention. I let my head rest against the window and slide my eyes closed so I can pretend to be asleep.

I think about the things that happened to me this year. It's so strange that this much has happened to me all in a year. I was an unpopular nerdy boy my freshman year that no one would be caught dead with. This year though was something different. I made so so so many new friends. I found out the love of my life is a guy who I thought was a rude arrogant slut. I went skinny dipping with my roommates. I dated an asshole because I was too stupid to see that Tyler loved me then. Got a cute necklace from my best friend. I had the best first kiss with Tyler. I got to spend winter vacation with Tyler. Snow ball fights with our friends. Sexy Troyler time in the tree house. All the nights Con, Ty and I spent up there. So many good memories. There's a few bad ones like the few fights Tyler and I got into and Connor admitting he has feelings for me. At least we solved those issues. We can't really solve the fact that my favorite teacher is dead.

Eventually I do fall asleep. I wake up to my mom shaking me awake telling me that we're home. I stumble out of the car in my sleepy haze. I walk to my room and lock the door behind me before the tears start to spill. I want Tyler. I want to hold his hand and cuddle him. I want to kiss him. I just want him to be here.

I curl up on my bed a I see that I have a message from Tyler: You haven't answered my in like twenty minutes so you're probably asleep but I just want you to know that I love you. I really wish that we didn't have to be apart now and when I head off to college. I have to do this for me Troye. If I don't go to LA I will always wonder what would have happened. I'd probably end up bitter towards you because I'd think it was your fault. Mark my words. I will find a way to be with you on our 1 year anniversary. I don't care what it takes we will be together to celebrate our one year anniversary. I just hope you know how happy you make me. I don't know what I would do without you. That's so cheesy but it's so true. You've taught me so many things this year and I am so extremely grateful for that. I love you so much Troye Sivan.

I respond with an equally long and sappy message. I can feel the tears stopping. Its like he knows exactly when I need him most. He knows when I just need a few kind words or a simple I love you. I fall asleep waking to the late afternoon sun shining in my face. I'm greeted by Jagga running towards me as soon as the door opens. I lie on the floor next to him and pet him. That's how my baby brother finds me an hour later.

I swear most of the time I missed my dog more than the rest of my family. Jagga always makes me feel happy. From his fat seal body to his messy kisses. Jagga is just my best friend. Jagga doesn't judge me and he just loves me.

"Troye what are you doing?" Tyde asks biting a piece of licorice as he looks down at me. The little twerp has grown even more. He's massive and handsome. He's going to make someone so happy someday. I look like I'm 12 years old next to him.

"I'm loving my doggy." I say then sit up and scoot away from Jagga. Tyde helps me up and we walk into his room. We lie on his bed and just talk for awhile. He has a million stories to tell me. We don't talk that often while I'm at school. We just haven't been all that close. I've always been much closer to Sage and Steele than I have been with Tyde. It's nice to talk to him. I want to be close with all my siblings. Somehow Tyde and I end up watching random videos on YouTube until mom brings us some snacks a few hours later. She kisses my forehead and gives me a side hug before she leaves the room. She leaves the door open and Sage slides through the door.