Chapter 4//Troye

Troye

______________

Connor and I sit on my bed as Tyler starts to explain things to us. Connor and I have always had a relaxed relationship so I don't mind when he cuddles into my shoulder. Tyler gives Connor a dirty look and my jaw drops before I compose myself, can't let Tyler see your reactions to the things he does.

"The common room is always fair game. So whenever we were done with whatever we are doing in here we get our swim trunks on. Then we put sweats over them so we don't look weird. Then we will just chill in the common room until all the DAs are asleep." Tyler gives us a look that says that this is going to be a piece of cake. Tyler is a known trouble maker. If he thinks this will be easy I guess I trust his judgment.

Night swimming, If you would have told me last year that I would be doing this, I would of told you to stop being stupid. I mean I guess I was jealous last year when I wasn't invited and Connor was. But being at risk of explosion...I don't know. I've never been the type of kid that did risky stuff like that.

"It's only about 7 now. We've got awhile yet." I say fiddling with the bracelets on Con Da Bon's wrist. Connor sits up then gets off my bed to hang things on his wall and possible go on Tumblr, he must be bored of listening to Tyler talk. I sit there staring at the wall for a while before I ask Tyler, "What are we competing for? How do we win?" Tyler thinks about this for a while before he answers me. I thought he would talk down to me like I'm an idiot for not knowing. I was wrong. He just talked to me like a normal person. Wow I'm seeing a whole new Tyler Oakley.

"Do you know about the tree house in the forest behind the boys 3 dorms?" I nod my head at him. There is a tree house back in the woods behind the third boy's dorms building. I've never been back there but I've heard about it. Popular kids hide up there and smoke and drink and what not. "If we win we get sole access to the tree house. There's a lock on the door and we get the key if we win. You win by jumping off rocks and doing cool flips and stuff with your roommates. It'll be obvious who won." This is an all-boys thing if I haven't mentioned that. Sounds like this is crazy competitive, I know that everyone wants access to the tree house so they can go somewhere were no adults are. Most of the DAs and teachers are cool most of the time but sometimes you need a break.

"I'm good at flips." Connor says from above my head. I look up at him confused. I didn't know that. The things I've yet to learn about my best friend.

"Wait you're Connor Franta right?" Tyler asks and I see Connor nod his head as he rips a piece of tape. "You're that kid that helped Anthony win last year. You did like a triple turn jump then had Anthony sit on your feet while you did an underwater handstand."

"Connor, why didn't you tell me about this? You said it was lame and was no real fun." Connor looks down at me with a guilty expression on his face. I love you, Connor, but you are a fucking jerk. Why did he lie to me? That's the kind of stuff he finds fun and I know it

"I didn't want to make you feel jealous or left out." Connor says and I roll my eyes at him and pout. Connor is such a jerk sometimes but he's my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him.

It's ten when we decide that we should get ready. I grab my swim shorts out of my dresser and throw them on my bed. I shimmy out of my tight jeans so I'm just in my underwear and a shirt. Tyler's back is to me and he takes his shirt off revealing tight attractive muscles. He drops his pants and underwear at the same time never looking back. I stare at his perky bare butt until Connor throws his flip flop at my head. I hate him for doing that because Tyler has a nice ass but I'm also grateful If Tyler caught me staring...