Chapter 30//Tyler

Tyler

_____________

It's still dark when I wake up. For a second I'm confused as to why I'm cuddling someone before I remember what happened last night. My arms instantly tighten around Troye in a protective way and he snuggles into my chest further. Don't let anything hurt him ever again.

This would be great if it weren't for the circumstances that he's here snuggled into my arms. I wish he was in my arms for the right reason. I wish he was here with me because we were an item. We know that our relationship is more than just friends. Maybe things will change soon. I am not going to pressure him in anyway to be my boyfriend. If he really wants me I'm sure he'll make it obvious.

I can't let anyone hurt him ever again. He doesn't deserve that. He's like a fresh little flower in the so fresh and beautiful and sweet. I can't let myself hurt him. If I hurt him I guarantee that I will never forgive myself. This boy means more to me than ranch and that's saying something. People might say that there is no way that I know if this is right or not but I do. I can feel that Troye is supposed to be with me.

Troye stirs in my arms again and starts stretching as his eyelids flutter open. His blue eyes capture mine and he smiles at me lazily. When his mouth opens with a yawn he looks like a baby kitten and it sends my heart stammering.

"Good morning, Tilly." he says his voice low and gravely with sleep. He makes no attempt to get away from me once he's done stretching. He curls back up into my chest lazily wrapping his arms around me.

"Well with you in my bed of course it is." I reply smoothly not even consider the faults in that statement. He chuckles and lifts his head then flops it down. Successfully doing what a slap would have done. His chuckling turns into a giggle and my stomach fills its self with butterflies.

"You're a jerk." he says getting out of my bed and stretching again. He's so cute like a little kitten and I can't even handle it. It's several seconds before I respond.

"I love you, too." I say and I can tell by the way he rolls his eyes that he has no idea how true these words ring. I get up and lead him to the kitchen where my aunt is making lunch.

He has no idea to the extent that I care for him. Maybe I'm to young to know if this really is love but it sure feels like it. Maybe we aren't together but the way this boy makes me feel is like how the movies describe. Except it's about forty times as strong. I shouldn't be thinking about this right now. I need to think about being his best friend. He needs a best friend right now not a boyfriend.

"Aunty this is Troye. Troye this is my Aunt Sammy." they shake hands and I can see Troye's face lighting up with a beautiful crimson. I put a hand on his shoulder and he relaxes a little. I lead him to the table and aunty puts some food in front of us. Troye immediately starts chowing down.

My aunt starts talking to both of us. Then eventually she just starts asking Troye things. Troye is taking it much better than he usually does. He's responding and he doesn't seem nervous. That's good my aunt is the most important person to me, other than Troye himself.

Without telling my aunt she knows to say nothing at all about Austin. She doesn't even know why Troye is here but she's not questioning it. At least not in front of him. She'll ask me later.

"Tilly can I take a shower?" Troye asks me when we finish eating. I nod and lead him to the bathroom showing him how everything works. Then I head back to the kitchen where I can hear my aunt cleaning up.

"What happened?" My aunt asks turning away from the sink where she was doing the dishes. She wipes her hands on a rag raising an eyebrow at me.

I tell her everything not leaving anything out whatsoever. My aunt will figure it out if I lie to her. Her face remains calm even when I tell her what Austin did to my Troye.

"We have to tell the police and Austin's parents." My aunt says simply. I can tell by her tone that there is no use arguing. I want Austin to be far far away from me and Troye but I don't want him to haunt us later.

"Okay." I say and my phone buzzes in my pocket as I hear the water in the bathroom shut off. I hear the sound of the door opening as I pull my phone out. A new text from an unknown number. I open the text and read: This is Jessica Moore. Don't worry about calling the police. I told my mom what he did and she took him straight to the police station. You won't be seeing him for a long long time. I'm so sorry that this happened. Please tell Troye that he's safe.

"Jessica said that his parents took him to the police station and that we won't be seeing him for a long time." I tell my aunt as relief washes through me. I run to my room to tell Troye the good news only to find his bare butt showing when I walk in the room.

"Tilly!" he screeches pulling his lilac boxers on. I laugh at him thinking of the hundreds of times I've seen him naked already. He doesn't seem amused with me. I stare at the smooth skin of his back until he pulls a shirt on followed by some sweat pants. He sits beside me and I show him what Jessica had text me.

He falls against my chest and my arms wrap tightly around his body. I stroke his hair knowing that this usually calms him down. Every thing is going to be fine. I pull Troye back against the pillows so we can cuddle then I put on a movie.

Hours later I smell sugar cookies and I pull Troye up so we can go investigate the smell. Sure enough we find my aunt frosting cookies for her Christmas eve party tomorrow. She lets us both take one cookie then we wander back upstairs.

I play with the necklace that I gave Troye admiring how cute it looks on him. He looks so happy. I'm glad that I can make him forget that horrible human. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. No one.

Troye falls asleep on my chest snoring softly. I lean down and plant a kiss on his forehead before I go back to stroking his hair. Sometime later my aunt comes in to find me staring down at Troye and she leaves without a word. I think about the perfectness that is my best friend for a long time before I fall asleep. As long he's still here I'll try to keep him near.

_________________________

A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and I'm sorry it's been a little while. Sorry this chapter is really short. It will get better soon I promise!! I'm thinking about bringing Korey into the next Chapter. Um...yeah if you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

Side note: As some of you may know I posted the first chapter of a new Troyler fic called 'I thought you said forever.' So please go check that out and tell me what you think.

I love you guys so so so much and I will see you very soon.