Chapter 10//Troye

Troye

_____________

"Troye why are in you in Tyler's bed?" Connor says loudly. "God can't you guys tone it down a little?" I shoot up confused when I feel a body being pulled up with me. I snatch my arms back to my body hearing someone fall to the bed. I look over at to see Tyler as I he hits the bed with a huge huff of air and I'm so confused before I remember him crying last night. The blood drains from my face. He was crying because of me. I'm hurting him by rejecting him. I need to give him a chance at least.a

"Um..." I say looking over at Tyler trying to keep my face calm. Tyler looks confused for a moment rubbing his eyes before putting his glasses on. He looks over at me and I think he remembers because his face drops but only for a fraction of a second. He quickly composes himself and looks Connor straight in the eye. Wow this boy can act.

"I had a bad night. Troye was comforting me." Tyler says in a totally offhand way. Like its totally normal for people who don't even consider themselves friends to comfort and cuddle each other.

"You know if something is going on between you two that is totally fine. I just kind of would like to know so I don't walk in on anything I don't want to see." Connor says sounding absolutely serious. My jaw drops and I scramble off of Tyler's bed.

"Nothing is going on here. Jesus fucking Christ." I say loudly glaring at Connor with hate filled eyes. "We barely know each other. " Connor still doesn't look like he believes me so I ignore him and the pouting Tyler. I start my morning routine getting dressed and fixing my hair. The boys don't move for awhile but then when they realize I'm done with this discussion they start to get ready.

Tyler's isn't looking at us, he's looks like he's pouting and I roll my eyes. Is he mad because I said nothing is going on? Oh Tyler. Da he really care about me? Is there really a chance that he might have legitimate feelings for me?

I snap myself out of my Tyler haze by pinching my thigh. I continue to work on my hair until Tyler has already left and my hair is absolutely perfect. I look over to Connor and he looks thoughtful. Ugh Connor is reading to far into everything that is happening between me and Tyler.

"Troye." Connor says quietly, softly, tenderly. "How do you feel about Tyler?" I know what he means he means how do I feel romantically about him. He wants to know everything that is going on but I can't tell him when I don't know myself.

"I haven't decided yet. I don't know how to feel it's a bit confusing." I tell him the truth because it's Connor. He's the one person in my life that I can trust regardless of what happens. He's always there for me like he should be. "I don't hate him though."

My day is highly uneventful until I get to choir. Tyler won't talk or me during math. He doesn't seem angry or sad. He seems pretty happy actually but he still doesn't talk to me. He looks at me occasionally though when he thinks I'm not looking and I think that's cute.

I walk into the choir room almost late for class because I had to pee. I sit down next to Tyler who has a smirk creeping onto his face. Why's he smirking? Oh no. It's second day that means we have to song our favorite song of the moment solo. It's a good experience for everyone but I'm not to much looking forward to this.

"Now that everyone is here. Today I will be asking each of you to sing your favorite song of the moment or a song you love a lot or something you'd just like to sing for us." Ms. Kale looks around the room and I know that she is going to choose someone. She doesn't want a volunteer. "Troye since you already know what you are doing why don't you go first."

I make my way to the piano trying to think of a good song to sing. Something pops into my head and I act on instinct. I sing it without thinking of the impression it might give people.