Chapter 38//Troye

Troye

___________

I wasn't exactly thrilled that Tyler was leaving me to go talk to my ex boyfriend. Well on technicality he's both of our ex boyfriend but we don't need to think about that. At least he left me with Connor. I haven't been talking to Connor a lot lately. Even when we are together he's always looking down at his phone texting his girlfriend. I mean I guess I have been putting off hanging out with him for time with my Tilly. I guess we are both a little more concerned with our relationships. I'm not sure if that's a good thing but as long as we're happy.

"Are you okay, Troye Da Boy?" Connor asks sitting on the edge of my bed. I can tell that he us genuinely concerned about me. I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends. I know that Connor would be there for me no matter what happens. I nod my head at Connor then look over at the door to the rules Connor had posted after figuring out Troyler was official. Basically no prolonged signs of affection while he is in the room. He also said we aren't allowed to sleep in the same bed. We've broken that rule a couple times already. What? We like to snuggle.

"How's Brooklyn?" I ask Connor as he looks down at his phone with a small smile on his face. That's the only person he talks to these days. I have no doubt in my mind that Connor is absolutely in love with her. The way he talks about her is like the way I talk about Tyler.

"She's doing well." Connor says glancing up at me with a large smile. Is that how I look when I talk about Tyler? Jeez. It is so obvious in his eyes how much he cares for her. It's so cute. "What about you? Still a virgin?"

"CONNOR FRANTA." I throw a pillow at his head and he fakes hurt for a second. He rubs his head and looks at me like it's not that stupid of a question. Well I guess it isn't.

"That is a highly relevant question." Connor says after typing out a message on his phone. He looks up at me waggling an eyebrow. "You never answered me."

"Yes I'm still a virgin." I look down at my lap actually thinking about Tyler and I's relationship. He knows I'm not ready yet and he's respecting that. I'm just glad that when it finally does happen it'll be him. It won't be some gross weird one night thing. It will be with someone who I love and care deeply about.

I start worrying about Tyler. He said he'd see me seventh period but I can't help but hope that I see him before that. I'm worried about what is happening between him and Austin. I wonder what is being said. I hope Tilly is okay.

Connor keeps me calm. We casually chat until the bell rings signaling the end of lunch. I head to my next class without seeing Tyler. I feel so clingy sometimes. I just want to see him all of the time. I want to be with him and no one else.

The next few hours seem to take eons to pass. I'm extremely happy when I see Tyler waiting outside of our English class for me. Then I remember that Austin is in this class. Tyler must see it on my face because he steps forward and embraces me.

"I asked to move seats. Austin is in my spot next to Alfie and I'm in his spot next to you. Everything is going to be fine. I love you, Troye." I hug him closer to me as he whispers in my ear. His words are calming to me. I don't have to sit next to my almost rapist. I can feel my stomach fluttering with butterflies as he confessed his love for me for the hundredth time.

"Thank you so much, Tilly. I love you too." Tyler reaches up to kiss the side of my head then we rush into the room after separating completely. The bell rings as we walk through the door and I'm shocked when I see Austin. He's cut all of his hair off. His style is not anywhere near what it usually is. He's wearing ugly baby vomit green pants and a very plain shirt. What is wrong with him? Is he finally realizing that he isn't as hot of shit as he thinks he is? Maybe his parents are punishing him by cutting him off from their money.