Chapter 36//Troye

Troye

_____________

They are successful in spreading the fake story around the school. I'm so relieved about that. I'm not sure how many questions and sympathetic glances I could take. I'm not sure how many times I could be told I was lying also. Some people are a bit skeptical about whether the story is the truth or not but they don't care enough to investigate.

Troyler is stronger than ever. We are the talk of the school. Literally the power couple. They leave us be for the most part though. After a few problems Tyler made an announcement saying that if they didn't leave me alone he'd make sure their life was a living hell. I don't find Tyler intimidating but he has his reputation. I'm sure he has dirt on every kid in this school. He probably could make their life a living hell.

Tyler's hand is clasped tight around mine as we walk out of the arts hall. Tyler is trying to calm himself down after just having to read through a very homophobic scene. I squeeze his hand and he reaches up to kiss my cheek. I blush pulling the collar of my jacket up so that he can't see my face. I give him a mock shove but I keep holding his warm hand.

The February wind gives a little blow and Tyler tightens his grip on my hand as he fights off the chill. He looks like he's thinking really hard. I mena I don't really blame him. Our theatre class deals with things that the average one wouldn't. I mean we are doing a production on a topic th s tonight make many people hate Mr. Yovanna with a passion. It shouldn't be like that. They shouldn't hate him because he supports gays.

"There is going to be a lot of controversy surrounding that play." Tyler says looking down at our hands. Of course we've discussed this in class with Yovanna but he doesn't seem to worried. He said he will take all the hate and shade that gets flung. Yovanna is quite a strange man but you just have to find it amusing. If you find it amusing or brilliant then he's not so strange.

"Yovanna already discussed this, Ty. Everything will be-" I stop mid sentence when I feel a snow ball hit my back. I drop Tyler's hand spinning around to see Connor with his hands behind his back whistling.

"Connor Franta! This is a new jacket!" I almost screech at him scraping some snow off the ground before lumping it into a ball. I hand it to Tyler knowing that he has a much better aim then me. I see Jonah and Makayla walking towards us with their heads close together like they are talking softly. I think something might be going on between those two. I mean every one knows that Jonah is head over heels for her but I think Makayla might actually like him back now. Jonah will not give me any information on "Jakayla" as Tyler calls them.

Tyler throws the snowball at Connor and I throw one at Jakayla and it hits both of them. They look up and they have small smiles on their faces. Tyler hits me in the head with a snowball and I scrape more snow off of the ground. With in minutes more of our friends have found us and we are having an epic snowball fight. Tyler someone how ends up on the opposing team. He's purposely trying to hit me every chance he can. He ends up chasing me and I'm turning slightly to throw snowballs at him over my shoulder. His arms wrap around my waist and he starts to lift me up only to fall on his butt. He loses his grip on me and I end up landing stomach down on top of Tyler.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I ask Tyler grabbing his face in my hands not even attempting to get off of him. He looks into my eyes with the most loving smile. He's giving me that look that he told me means that he's thinking about how perfect he thinks I am and how lucky he thinks he is. My hands are still on his cheeks but not restraining him. He leans towards me a little before answering.

"I'm absolutely dandy." then he captures his lips in mine. I can hear our friends ceasing fire as they look over at us. I hear aw's escaping people's lips and I even hear the click of a phone taking a picture. If I wasn't so caught up in kissing the love of my life I might have flipped off the camera and or rolled my eyes. I pull away from Tyler deciding that I should probably get off of him. I sit there for a moment before deciding to peck him on the lips again. He doesn't argue.