Chapter 47//Troye

Troye

_____________

Being at that camp with all those people for spring break made me learn so many things about myself, my relationship and about the other people around me. All of the exercises they made us do had a point that was set and you realized only after you finished the challenge.

Mr. Yovanna finally told us the entire storyline of the play. The play appropriately titled 'Hopeless' is the story of two gay teen boys (Sapphire Lancers, me, and Emerald Smithson, Tyler.) back in a time when it was definitely not accepted to be gay. They are both prince's who are therefore expected to choose brides. They don't want brides though so they pretend to be smitten with the girls that their fathers say they should choose. The only people who know what is really going on is Em's maid (Kaylee) and Sapph's little sister (Ana). There is a lot of dream sequences where Sapphrald (as we like to call them) dance together. Here's the cool thing though my character, Sapphire, can enter people's dreams so he enters Em's dreams so they can be together without the fear of their parents finding out. It's on the night that they are suppose to propose to their "girlfriends" that Sapphrald, with the help of Sapph's little sister and Em's maid, escapes into the woods on horse back to a cabin that had been abandoned many years ago. They make it to the cabin but are found three weeks later and killed on the spot.

I think it's a bit depressing but it's quite challenging and I get to kiss my boyfriend on stage. It's really a fabulous play and I can't wait for opening night. My family are coming so are Tyler's mum and Aunt I can't wait for Tyler to meet my parents and annoying siblings.

"Troye Sivan." Tyler snaps his fingers in front of my face and I shake my head focusing on what he's trying to say to me. He looks like he's expecting an answer. I shrug and he sighs over dramatically and repeats his statement.

"Do you want to go to the tree house when we get back to school?" I'm about to say that I don't really want to when I see the look in his eyes. Oh. I want some of that time. We haven't had much of that time. It seemed like the people in our cabins were purposely trying to keep us apart.

"Yes." I nod my head and then Tyler leans into my shoulder and I wrap an arm around him. He cracks the bones in my hand and I play with a strand of his pretty purple hair. We are almost home by now and Tyler keeps putting his hand under my shirt to trial his fingers over my side.

I try to not focus on his touch looking around the bus. I see Phan in a position similar to ours but they are kissing each other. Ana and Trevor are holding hands and chatting, everyone is sitting by someone in different levels of conversation or sleep.

Tyler is giggling by the time we get back to the school. He's pleased with the reactions he'd been pulling out of me. When we get off the bus Yovanna demands a group hug so we listen. We've actually all become pretty good friends over that trip. Nothing like being at a camp to bring you closer to your peers.

"Come on Ty let's put our stuff away." I say pulling our bags along while I look at Tyler over my shoulder. He's looking at me with a lustful look and I roll my eyes turning around and heading towards our building.

Connor starts bombarding us with questions when we return but Tyler pointedly looks at the keys in my hand and says,

"Don't you dare fucking follow us." Tyler drags me out of the building and damn he looks so hot. He must really need this. Tyler is never snappy with Connor. I mean like I said I'm fairly sure they were trying to keep us apart so we didn't get much time to do anything.

*Smut Warning*

We climb the ladder and I unlock the door holding it open for Tyler and he stomps inside. I walk inside and shut the door putting the keys on a chair before Tyler pushes me up against the door and kisses me. I moan into his mouth so incredibly turned on by how desperate he is. We start pulling each other's clothes off slowly moving towards the couch. We're both in just our boxes by the time Tyler is pushing me onto the couch.