Chapter 54//Troye

Troye
__________
I wake up the morning of freedom fest cuddled into Tyler's side. Caspar is watching some YouTube videos on his laptop (something that we've learned is a morning ritual of his that you don't want to disrupt.) curled up in his blankets. I pretend to be asleep for a while longer because Tyler is still sleeping.

This is our full day and night here. After graduation tomorrow we all leave. Freedom fest tonight is going to hella fun and probably a little bit sad. I pull Tyler closer to me as I remember that he's leaving. I won't get to see him for the majority of the summer. I think back to all the things we've done this year. All that insane shit. From skinny dipping, to snowball fights, long Tronnler nights up in the tree house so much stuff. So many things that I'm going to miss next year when Con and Ty aren't here for me.

Tyler runs his hand lightly over my back telling me that he's awake. I lean down and press a soft kiss to his lips. He snuggles into my arms hiding his face in my shoulder.

"I don't want to ever leave." he whispers against my shoulder. Caspar leaves the room not even bothering to get dressed. That's pretty typical of him. He usually goes to breakfast in his pajamas.

"It's not like you're leaving forever, Tilly. We'll see each other whenever we can. It's not going to be goodbye it's just see you later. I will do everything I possibly can to make this work. You know why? You are worth it, Tyler. I don't think I could possible love anyone as much as I love you." I make him look me in the eyes as I talk to him, even though I'm probably a big blur because he hasn't put on his glasses yet. I can see that my words are comforting him. He breaks eye contact and snuggles close to me.

"I love you too, Troye Sivan." We lie in bed for a while longer talking about things and kissing. We are just content in each other arms. There is nothing that I would rather be doing. I don't think I'm going to let him out of my sight until I absolutely have to.

I few hours later I hear the rap of knuckles on the door followed by a timid, "Troyler?" I scoot away from Tyler a little bit knowing that voice with out even having to think about it. I slip on a pair of sweats before I answer the door. I open the door to reveal a tired looking Connor. I pull him into a short hug then let go of him. I sit on the end of Tyler's bed and Connor's eyes flick over to my perfectly made bed and he sighs quietly. "Do you guys want to go hang out in the tree house? I put some presents up there that my parents sent."

"We need to get dressed. Meet you up there in 10 okay?" Connor nods swinging the copy of the key we had made for him around his finger. He walks out of the room and he smiles as he walks out of the room. He shuts the door behind himself and I walk across the room to find some clothes. I play with the necklace that Tyler got me so many months ago and I remember Christmas break. Despite what happened that was one of the best weeks of my life. Any time that I'm with Tyler is a really good time honestly.

I throw on random clothes then pull on one of Tyler's jumpers over my head. Tyler follows my example getting dressed and also taking one of my hoodies. Tyler's stomach rumbles as I grab his hand and start tugging him out of our room. We make it to the common room before we are stopped by Joe Sugg.

"Oii! Troyler have you seen my boyfriend?" Joe asks running a hand through his hair. We were really shocked when Joe told us that he and Caspar are dating. They didn't want everyone to know but we are two of their best friends so of course they told us. After telling us they found themselves feeling comfortable enough to tell everyone.

"I think he's hanging out with JonJon and Makayla." I say and Joe gives us a quick thank you before rushing off to find his Caspar. Yet another couple that I am extremely envious of. They are the same age. They are both heading off to the same college next year in very similar fields. They are going to be together.