Chapter 26//Troye

Troye

____________

Much like my other problem with Austin I wait to address the fact that he and I seriously need to break up. I can't do this to him. Austin is an amazing amazing most of the time. I can't stay with Austin when I'm constantly thinking about Tyler and what Tyler and I could be.

The only person I talk to this about is Connor. Connor tells me that I should tell him as soon as possible and that I definitely should not go to break at his house. I explain to him that I want to see if maybe being there with him might change my mind. Connor says that he knows it won't but he doesn't say much more.

"Babe break starts tomorrow and you still haven't packed yet." Tyler says from across the room. His face doesn't look to pleased but mine wouldn't either if the guy I really like was going home with someone else.

"But Steele said he'd be in town today!" I whine to Tyler. Every few weekends they let us go into the nearest town to hang out. They have buses that take us out there and Steele said that he'd be there today. The bus leaves soon I don't have time to pack right now.

"Fine but I'm making you pack as soon as you get back." he says running a hand through his freshly dyed purple hair. The color is so vibrant and pretty. I get dressed grabbing everything that I need then I head out of the door.

I find the bus waiting at the gate of the school. The Dean is checking off names as we get onto the bus. I see Austin sitting in the back with Makayla and Ricky. I make my way towards them and I sit next to Austin. He kisses my cheek then resumes his conversation with Makayla. I play with his fingers as the gate opens and they begin to drive us to the nearest town. It's a small town with lots of cute shops and cafe's.

"Troye Sivan are you hanging with me or are you doing something else?" Austin asks as we walk off of the bus. The snow crunches under my feet as we start walking.

"My big brother is in Angelina's waiting for me. I'll see you later." he tilts my head up so he can kiss me and I hear the snap of Ricky's camera. Damn you Ricky. Damn you.

"See you later." Austin replies and I walk away from them stepping towards the small cafe that Steele and I always meet in. Steele knows this town well because he went to JMA for his freshman year but then went back to public school afterwards because he hated it. I love JMA I guess that shows how different we are.

The bell rings as I walk into the cute little cafe. I can feel the warm air on my numb limbs as I tug at the scarf on my neck. I spot Steele in our usual spot and I watch him stand and head towards me. He gives me a strong warm hug before he pulls back and leads me over to our table.

"I miss you, little brother." Steele says picking at the muffin in front of him. I look up and smile at him. We talk about school for awhile and I purposely avoid the topic of my boyfriend because I don't really want to talk about him. But Steele is Steele and there is a reason he's the sibling that I'm closest to. He manages to pull it out of me eventually.

"So tell me about Austin. No bull shit either. I want to know what's going on." Of course I'm not going to lie to Steele because I really want his opinion. Steele has always sort of been like a piece of wisdom in my life. Sometimes I resent the things he's says but when it comes to the things I'm asking Steele about he is right 99.9% of the time.

"I think I need to break up with him." Steele looks shocked at my words. He and my family still think that we are fine and that our relationship is just getting stronger.

"What do you mean? You are going to meet his family." Steele doesn't understand and I don't really want to explain. Steele knows about Tyler I've talked to Steele about Tyler a lot of times. "Is this about that Tyler kid?"