Chapter 49//Tyler

Tyler

______________

I'm walking with Troye on my arm and I can feel my heart racing with nervousness. Performing in front of a few hundred people does nothing to me but meeting the love for my life's family for the first time, that makes me nervous.

That probably doesn't make any sense but that doesn't matter. I can see Troye's family waiting in their seats near the front as the rest of the crowd starts to shuffle out of the auditorium. I can see four people sitting there and I immediately recognize them from the pictures Troye has showed me. Tyde is leaning back in his seat looking like he can't wait to get the hell out of here. He's wearing horrendous khaki shorts with a green striped shirt. His feet are kicked up on the seat in front of him and I just role my eyes at the sight of him.

My eyes fall on Sage next. She's so gorgeous and I'm just so jealous. She obviously has a better fashion sense then her little brother. She's wearing a cute dress and has her hair piled into a fancy bun on the top of head. She's watching Troye and I as we approach she has a sweet smile on her face like she's happy to see Troye beaming as he looks over at me. His parents are dressed nicely and start to walk towards when they finally see us.

Troye introduces me to every member of his family and they insist on hugging me. I like hugs but it's weird hugging people I hardly know. I'm probably just over thinking this. If Troye likes me than that's all that really matters. We only talk to Troye's family for a few minutes before Troye explains that we are going to visit a friend in the hospital and that we have to leave soon.

"Okay, we are going for dinner tomorrow night after the production. Steele will be there with his fiancee, Lucy, and Tyler you are coming too, okay?" Laurelle looks at me and I just nod my head as Troye smirks. I elbow him in the side and he gives me a dirty look.

"What about Tyler's mum and Aunt? Could they come too?" Troye asks and I look down realising that we are both still dressed in what looks like bloody old timey clothes. Troye's mom must of nodded because he's pulling me towards back stage where everyone is waiting for us. They see us and we immediately leave the auditorium. We want to get to Trevor as soon as possible.

After what seems like forever we arrive and we receive special permission from Trevor's doctor so that all go us can go into his room at once. We are quiet as we creep up to his door wanting him to be totally surprised when he sees all of us. He expects Ana to be here but not the rest of us. Ana opens the door followed by Ms. Kale then the rest of class.

"Princess!" Trevor says a pond seeing Ana then he looks around and is shocked when he sees all of here. "Guys I love you." Trevor's face is pale and he looks really tired. I guess thats expected when you almost die. We start talking about the production with Trevor. He's really bummed that he didn't get to preform the things he's been working on for months. He's just really glad that he will be there for the second night of the production.

"Well we are going to get pizza. We'll see you tomorrow, Trev." Troye says patting Trevor's shoulder lightly before we start walking out of the building. Our class follows us but we don't pay attention to them.

"Please never be stupid enough to do something like that to yourself." Troye says squeezing my hand tightly as we step into the cool spring air. "I would be taking it a thousand times worse than Ana was." I don't answer him as the class gets into the vehicle it go to the pizza parlour.

There is already pizza waiting for us when we get there. It's a sweet little party that only lasts until we finish eating. We don't want to stay much longer seeing as most of us have a performance tomorrow as well as a full regular day of school.

Our hole building us already asleep by the time we get back. Troye and I walk into our room quietly not wanting to wake Connor and grab some things for a shower. We walk out of our room and down the hall in perfect unison not talking.