Chapter 32//Tyler

Tyler

____________

I don't fall asleep right after wishing Troye a Merry Christmas. I stay awake thinking of all the things that happened yesterday. Waking up and hearing Troye's voice had me running out of the room for a cold shower. Eating breakfast singing to him. I burrow further into Troye's chest at the thought of my father's harsh actions. He's asleep now but his arms tighten around me an he feels me move. I remember him singing to me not that long ago.

I am almost positive he heard me say that Troye heard me say that I'll take that dare any day. He doesn't seem to surprised. He ignored the comment. Is he still not sure of himself yet? Is he not sure of how he should be approaching us still. Troye has gotten five thousand times more confident since we started talking back in August. I'm glad that he's becoming more and more comfortable with himself.

It's awhile before I let myself relax completely in the arms of this boy that means everything to me. I let myself relax and before I know it I drift off to the sound of his soft snoring.

"Tilly! Ty! Tyler Oakley! Darren Criss is naked!" I let my eyes fly open as I sit up reaching for my glasses as my eyes sweep Tue room.

"Where?!" I ask looking up at Troye and realizing that he is insanely close to my face. Like five inches. We look at each other for a few minutes before I regain my self control and push him back playfully. "Come on Troye!! I have presents to open!!"

I grab his hand and pull him up. Starting to drag him out of the room only to realize that both of us are missing shirts. I throw one of my shirts at him and he happily pulls it over his head. I follow his example then I grab his hand again. I pull him down to the living room where my mom and aunt are already sitting drinking coffee. I look at the beautiful tree with the presents surrounding the base. I drag Troye to the tree and grab the nearest box. I hand one to Troye and he gives me a funny look.

"Help me open my presents!" Troye nods his head and starts tearing at the paper. It's twenty minutes before we finish, my mother is taking so many pictures. She's trying to capture the Troyler and I know it. I give in not acting any different than normal. When we finish opening presents Troye says he wants to take a shower so I tell him go ahead.

"Tyler I want you to take Troye ice skating then take him to that park you like." Aunty says handing me money that I know is suppose to be my yearly Christmas money. I'm spending it all on Troye this year. Fuck everything else. He's all th a matters to me.

"Okay. Do I get to take the car or?" I trail off and my aunt throws the keys at me. I shove them in the pocket of my sweats and I hold out my arms so my mom and aunt will hug me. They stand up and sandwich hug me.

"Merry Christmas." They say in unison smiling. They let go of me and I hurry upstairs to get dressed. The water is still running in the bathroom when I get to my room. I pick out a cute but functional outfit. It's freaking cold outside but I will rock my layered look. I'm just about done fixing my quiff when Troye walks into the room. Unfortunately he's fully clothed. His hair game is incredibly strong and he looks so cute all bundled up anticipating the cold weather.

"Hi Tilly." he says and I hear him sit on the bed behind me. I don't look back at him desperately trying to finish my quiff. I don't want to be rude so I do respond.

"Heyo, babe." I finally finish my quiff and I turn back to look at him. His eyes flutter up to mine and I stare at that deep miraculous beautiful blue. I walk towards him and start dragging him outside. He doesn't object until we get into the car and I start driving away.

"Where are we going? It's Christmas nothing's open." He looks confused like he thinks I can't possibly have a real idea. I weave our fingers together as I drive towards the ice rink. I give him a look that tells him to be patient.