Chapter 18//Troye

Troye

____________

Tyler's face remains blank as Mr. Stewart starts class. He's showing no emotion and I can't really blame him for not wanting to. I've been a dick now that I think about it. I got mad at Tyler for being with that red head, Ethan. I have no right to be mad at him. I'm with Austin, sort of, and me being mad and telling Tyler off was so out of line. It's like I'm keeping him on reserve or something. I'm sick with myself. I shouldn't do that to Tyler. He has feelings and I know that he's a genuinely great guy. It's really quite arrogant of me to think that I was the reason he was kissing Ethan. I mean for all I know they could be in love or something. I don't I just feel like he's trying to forget about me even for just a moment. I'm probably just being stupid and arrogant. I am so done with myself.

"Troye." I look over to Tyler and his beautiful blue eyes lock with mine. "Can you help me with this problem?" he asks and I sigh starting to help him with the problem. I need to forget about my feelings for Tyler for awhile. I need to be his friend and not assume that he's doing things because of me. I need to focus on Austin. A smile creeps up onto my face as I think of him and I find myself glancing over at him. His eyebrows are drawn inwards in concentration and he honestly looks so adorable. Tyler notices me looking at Austin and throws himself further into his maths. At least he's distracted.

Nothing is said between Tyler and I for the rest of the period, with the exception of math things. Its kind of awkward and I really don't want it to be that way between me and him. I guess it's inevitable seeing as we have already confessed that we have feelings for each other. Everything is probably going to be at least slightly awkward. I notice Marcus Butler glaring at me as I walk out of the math hall and shivers trial down my spine. I don't want to get beaten up again. I never want to feel like that again.

I feel an arm fall onto my shoulder as I'm about to walk into my science class. He is literally the best thing ever. I feel lips press to my cheek and butterflies erupt in my stomach. Austin.

"Miss me already, Austin James?" I ask in a teasing tone. He nudges my shoulder with his nose then kisses my collarbone. I giggle letting my hands play with the hair on the back of his neck.

"Yes." he says simply pecking my neck before he pulls back to look me in the eye. His eyes are so beautiful and he looks so happy. Like I somehow make his day better just by being here. It's funny how one person can make you so happy yet they have all the power to break you. I hope he doesn't break me. "I couldn't go to class with out talking to you."

I smile at his sweet words letting my hands fall back to my sides because I know the bell is going to ring soon. His hands fall to his side's and I lean forward to kiss his cheek before flitting away to the most boring hour of my life. Austin is a pretty constant thing in my head as I desperately try to pay attention to my work. After about thirty minutes I give into the thoughts of my Austin abandoning my work.

He's so sweet and he does the cutest things. He's letting me wear his jersey at his game. That's basically telling me that he wants everyone to know that I'm his. Even if I'm not officially his...yet. I want them to win their game so I can run out of the stands and have a cute moment with him. I really want to kiss him soon.

The bell rings pulling me out of my thoughts and I gather my things heading out of the building. I walk out of the hall and I immediately feel fingers intertwining with mine. I look down to see Austin's hand. I look up into his eyes then down at his smiling lips.

"Hey, cutie." Austin says squeezing my hand. We start walking as I mutter a quick hey back blushing at his little pet name. The effect he has on me by just saying one little name is so embarrassing. He can see the effect he has on me and that only makes his smile widen. "I can't wait to hear you cheering me on tomorrow, Troye Sivan." Austin says as he brings our hands to his mouth so he can kiss my knuckles.