Chapter 15//Troye

Troye

__________________

It's 10 by the time Austin has walked me back to my common room. We are both smiling at each other like there is nothing else we'd rather look at. We sit on the couch of the common room not yet ready to leave each other. Austin is playing with my long fingers as we continue to talk to each other.

"Troye Sivan." Austin says after about fifteen more minutes of our meaningless chatter. He grips my hand tightly then stands up pulling me with him. "We should probably go back to our own dorms now." I sigh and he giggles at my response. He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses the top of my head. His arms are strong and so warm. I don't want to let go but it is a school night and we do have to get up early for classes. After hugging for what was probably a very inappropriate amount of time Austin let's go of me.

"See you tomorrow, Austin James." I say as he starts to head to the door of the common room. He turns around throwing me a cheeky smile before I realize I'm still wearing his flannel. I take it off and walk over to the door to hand it to him.

"See you tomorrow, Troye Sivan." Austin says and opens the door, stepping out before shutting it behind him. I walk back to the couch and collapse with a huge smile on my face. For once in my life the person I like likes me back. Austin Moore likes me. The hunky senior football captain likes me. He wants me to come to his game on Friday. He wants me to cheer him on.

I'm so happy but still so conflicted. Tyler was running through my head all night for no reason. Nothing that Austin was doing should have reminded me of Tyler. None of it. Yet Tyler seemed to be appearing everywhere. I know that I like Tyler and that he likes me. Probably not as much as I like him, but still. Austin seems like the better choice. We seem to have a lot more in common then Tyler and I do. Even though Tyler and individuals have a lot in common. Ugh I need to stop thinking about Tyler. That's extremely impossible though seeing as I live with him.

I heave myself off the couch at 10:30 and walk to my room so I can get clothes for a shower. I unlock the door and walk in shutting the door behind me quietly in case one of them is sleeping. I look over to Tyler first who's lilac hair is wet and messy. Tyler seems to be watching something on his laptop but he has headphones in so I can't hear what exactly it is. Connor looks like he's trying to sleep so I keep quiet as I get my things for a shower.

I take a quick shower just wanting to go to sleep. Today has been extremely long and exhausting. I barely dry my hair before getting dressed and heading back to my room. I'm quiet when I enter my room not wanting to wake Connor who is surely asleep now. Tyler doesn't have his headphones in anymore but he's sitting up staring at my bed.

"Did you have fun with Austin?" Tyler asks in a monotone voice. I think he realizes how he sounded because he jerks his head looking over at me to see my reaction. Why does he care? Doesn't he want to distance himself from mine and Austin's relationship so he can minimize his jealousy? I know that's what I would be doing.

"Yeah I did." I say brightly almost hoping to piss him off. He doesn't take the bait though. He smiles at me like he's genuinely pleased for me.

"That's good. What did you guys do?" Tyler asks and I can't even begin to understand why he's still questioning me. Maybe he's going to tell me something that he thinks will change my mind about Austin. I doubt whatever he says will work but he can give it his best shot.

"He dragged me up this hill in the forest and we watched the sunset at the top. We talked for awhile it was nice." I say and try to find any reaction in Tyler's face. None. He keeps smiling at me like he's happy.

"Yeah I know where your talking about. I showed that to him. That used to be the spot my older brother took girls and he told me how to get there." Tyler says raising an eyebrow. One of them is lying and I'm pretty sure it's not Tyler.