Chapter 45//Tyler

Tyler

____________
*Smut Warning*

I nod my head almost too eagerly at his question not trusting myself to speak. He smiles against my ear then trails his lips over my ear until he gets to the lobe. He pulls my ear lobe between his teeth lightly grazing his teeth over the skin. He moves away from my ear settling back down on my shoulder letting his lips wander the pale expansion if my skin. His soft lips brush against the sensitive skin of my nipple.

He takes my nipple in his mouth swirling his smooth tongue lightly around it lightly then sucking it as I let out a soft moan. This seems to encourage him as he gives the same treatment to my other nipple. He sucks at my skin and I'm to focused on the amazing experience he's giving me to worry about explaining the marks to our peers later.

Troye wastes no time pulling my boxers off and sliding his tongue across my almost fully hard member. He takes me in his mouth after licking strips across my member and sucking at the skin of my balls. He swivels his head down caving his cheeks in causing an incredible pleasure to spread through me. I buck my hips into his mouth and he pulls his mouth off my member with a popping noise. He pins my hips down looks me in the eyes.

"No Tyler. Be good." I moan at how hot his voice sounds. It's low and gravelly and he sounds so dominant that I can feel myself struggling under his grip.

"Please, Troye?" I whine looking eyes with him. He pulls away and I groan at the loss of contact. I run my thighs together to gain the friction that I so very desire right now.

"Stop touching yourself. Please, what?" He's going to make me beg for it. He's going to make me say exactly what I want him to do. He reaches into the bag searching for the things he knows I put into the bag.

"Take me, Troye." I beg as I hear the click of a cap opening and closing. The next thing I'm aware of is cold fingers sliding inside of me. I gasp at the sensation not having bottomed in quite awhile. His fingers feel so good inside of me thrusting in and out and curling just enough to make me moan his name. "Troye, I need you now." He smirks at me pushing my legs back and settling himself between them before rolling a condom onto his long hard cock. I watch the way he is almost lazy with his movements frustrating me to no end. I have to keep reminding myself that the longer I have to wait the better it will feel when he finally gives me what I want.

He trails his hands over my chest and stomach lightly as he teases my hole with the tip of his member. His feather light touch leaves me shivering and he kisses the goosebumps on my skin as he slowly pushes himself into me. I wrap my legs around him and grasp his shoulders tightly as he continues to push inside of me. I'll be honest that wasn't one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. It hurt quite a bit but eventually I got used to the feeling of having him inside of me. I clench around him not fully trusting myself to speak at the moment.

He looks into my eyes and I nod at him. He begins to move inside of me thrusting in and out slowly at first almost lazily. He's probably just trying to make sure I'm okay. For this being his first time topping he's doing-

"Right there Troye. Faster! Ahh!!" Troye finds that bundle of nerves and I moan almost embarrassingly loud. Troye doesn't mind though only thrusting into me harder. I can hear the sound of our skin slapping together as I can feel my high approaching. Troye's hand finds my member loosely gripping it as he begins beating it off to the rhythm of his thrusts. I warn Troye just as I'm about to cum and he stares intensely into my eyes as we both cum within seconds of each other.

*End of smut*

We head back to our respective cabins after cleaning up and walking around for a few more minutes. We stop in front of Troye's cabin and I can hear Shane and Chris talking inside the cabin. I rest my head against Troye's shoulder and he pulls me into a quick hug. He pulls back to give me a quick peck on the lips then he moves his mouth to my ear.