Chapter 50//Troye

Troye

_______________

I walk hand in hand with Tyler to the dining room. We sit down at our table with a few friends and I notice that Connor isn't anywhere to be seen. That's odd he always eats lunch I here. I wonder where he is.

I shrug it off eating my lunch as I gossip with my friends. We are talking about which couples have cracked under the pressure of graduation. Who's been fucking who. Every insignificant little thing that we can think of.

I'm almost done eating when Ricky comes flying over to our table from the door of the dining hall. He looks worried and like he's been running for awhile.

"Troye I need you now. Connor needs you." I stand up quickly and rush to the door of the dining hall with Ricky. I start running towards our dorm room because I want to get to Connor as soon. as possible. Ricky doesn't explain anything to me but if Ricky is freaking out then I'm worried about Connor.

"Con?" I say as I open the door to our dorm. Ricky pats me on the shoulder then leaves the way he came. I walk into the room cautiously hearing frustrated screams coming from inside the room. My heart drops to my toes when I see the state Connor is in. His face is covered in tears, his hair is a mess and he's holding the 200 dollar camera Brooklyn bought him above his head like he's going to throw it. I look around to see that he'd already destroyed a lot of his stuff that has to do with Brooklyn.

He sees me and let's his arms fall to his side. He throws the camera onto my bed and just stares at me. I walk forward and hold out my arms for a hug. He meets me halfway and starts crying into my shoulder. I pat his back not saying anything because I still have no idea what happened.

"She told me she loved me." he pulls back sniffling and just looking absolutely wrecked. "How could she look me in the eyes and tell me that she loves me? Then go fuck my best friend. How could Jc do that to me? Why is everyone so fucking terrible? I was nothing but good to her. I don't fucking deserve this. Why does my life suck so much?"

"She doesn't deserve you, Connor." I sit him down on my bed and wrap an arm around his shoulder. "If she's being unfaithful to you, when you were nothing but good to her, she doesn't deserve you at all. Jc wasn't really your best friend if he thought it was okay to have sex with someone who his best friend was obviously in love with. You don't deserve any of this but maybe this is just teaching you something. Maybe it'll make you realize something you didn't know about yourself." Connor relaxes into my shoulder. His head snuggling into my shoulder. I rub his back wishing that this wasn't happening to him. He really really does not deserve this at all. You could see just by looking at him how happy he was with her. He treated her right and was unbelievably sweet.

"I kind of want to be alone right now. I need to clean up and do some thinking." I squeeze his shoulder then pat his back. I grab what I need for the rest of my classes then head out of the room with one last comforting glance at Connor.

I find Tyler sitting by the fountain humming to himself. I sit down next to him looking over at him. He starts actually singing something else and I'm absolutely awed by his voice as he sings,

"Once in a Lifetime
It's just right
We make no mistakes
Not even a landslide
or riptide
could take it all away

Somehow
it feels like nothing has changed
Right now
my heart is beating the same
out loud
someone's calling my name
It sounds like you

When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side

Once in a lifetime
It's just right
We are always safe

Not even the bad guys
in the dark night
Could take it all away

Somehow
feels like nothing has changed
right now my heart is beating the same

Out loud
someone's calling my name
And it sounds like you

When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side
You are by my side
You are by my side.

Once in a lifetime
you were mine."

"You just sang me One Direction. I knew you were a keeper." I say tapping Tyler's nose with my index finger. Tyler leans against my shoulder and I play with his hair. We sit there for awhile and I remember that we sat here in this very spot almost a year ago. So much has changed for the better since last year. I've made so so many new friends, I have an amazing boyfriend, my grades are really good and my singing and acting are improving every single day.

"Do you want to skip class and go hang out in the tree house?" Tyler asks when we have about ten minutes left before class starts. Tyler's asked me to skip class several times and I almost always tell him no.

"You are such a bad influence, Tilly." I say standing up and pulling him off the ground. He rolls his eyes and follows me back to our dorm to get the key. Connor is gone when we enter the room. I dip down to grab the key and Tyler smacks my butt. "Tyyyyyy." He cackles loudly then quotes down when he remembers that I should probably be in class right now. We hurry to the edge of the forest relaxing when we are finally surrounded by trees.

"How do you feel about coming home with me for the beginning of the summer?" Tyler asks me once we are up in the tree house relaxing with our juice boxes. "I'm moving into a small house with my mom a few blocks from my aunt. My mom wants to get to know you better."

"I'd have to ask my family but I want to. I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you leave for L.A." I toss my empty juice box into the trash looking at him seriously. I don't want him to leave. If he went to the community college we could see each other every weekend but he wouldn't have so many opportunities. I want the best for him but I also want him. It's going to be hard being with out him for so long but I would wait centuries for him. I have never felt anything like what I feel for Tyler.

"Me too." he pulls me into a hug and I snuggle against his chest. "You know that I don't want to leave you, right?"

"Yes." I say softly even though there has been many times when I wondered. Not because I don't think he loves me just because I'm insecure. He hugs me tighter and kisses the top of my head softly.

"It's only a year. One more year then we can move into a little apartment and go to school together. Have late night talks and always wake up next to each other. We can make it Troye Sivan. You and I are different. We are made to last." he talks to me in a soft caring voice. This is why I know nothing is going to go wrong. He cares about me just as much as I care about him.

"Can we have Skype dates at least once a week?" I ask pulling back a little but still keeping contact with him. He nods his head and I pull him into a tender kiss. "I love you, Tyler Oakley."

"I love you more, Troye Sivan." I roll my eyes as I snuggle into his embrace. We spend the rest of the hour cuddled up talking about everything. It doesn't really matter what we talk about as long as it the two of us.
_________________________
A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and this chapter was a spur of the moment thought. I figured out a way that I could conceivably make Connor end up with a dude. So yeah look forward to that. How did you like the rest of the chapter? I feel like this might be a bit short but oh well. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you cutie candy canes so much!!

Twitter/Tumblr: SmilingTilly