Chapter 34//Troye

Troye

__________

Having a fairly good idea of something and hearing someone say something out loud are two completely different things. I mean I had a feeling that maybe Tyler was in love with me but actually hearing him say it that was something all together new and weird. I know why he acted so shocked now. He wasn't necessarily surprised by what I was telling him but hearing it for the first time is something that I can't compare to anything.

I pull Tyler into a hug, the kind of hug that makes you never ever want to let go. It's a few seconds before I remember that I need to respond.

"I love you too, Tyler." his arms tighten around but only for a moment. He lets go of me taking my hand and leading me back to the car, I suppose. Tyler looks so absolutely happy that I know nothing in the world could ruin this moment. I want to see him this happy for the rest of his life. I want to be a part of that happiness. Maybe this seems stupid because I'm only a sophomore in high school but I know Tyler. I feel like this is the start of something that could be absolutely amazing. He's been my best friend for a few months now and now we are finally admitting our feelings.

I think in the back of my mind even when I was with that piece of shit, Austin, I knew that my feelings for Tyler where much more than just friends. I mean Tyler and I have never really had a "normal" friendship. The first day I was starting to get to know him I went skinny dipping with him. We are roommates so we've seen more of each other than normal friends would want to see. I mean Connor has pointed out to us many times how obvious our love for each other is. Connor always catches me looking at Tyler when he's only wearing boxers. What? Have you seen his butt?

"Troye." Tyler says when we pull up to the driveway of his house. I must have been spacing out and not even realized we had gotten in the car and started driving. I start to blush when I realize that he'd made me jump. He cackles then opens his door and ducks out of the car. I open my door closing it behind me before I follow Tyler into the house.

Tyler's mum and aunt are waiting in the living room looking extremely worried. Do they care about me that much? Do they know how much I mean to Tyler? They both engulf me with hugs when I step into the room. My face heats up with a blush and I can see Tyler smirking over their shoulders. I roll my eyes at him and they pull away starting to fuss.

"Troye are you alright?" Tyler's aunt asks touching my shoulder lightly. "Would you like some tea or hot chocolate? Maybe-"

"Aunty he's fine. We're just going to go upstairs now." Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me away from his family. I'm thankful. I didn't want to be rude. All I want to do is spend time with Tyler. We make it to his room and he shuts the door behind me. I don't hesitate throwing his jacket to the ground and stripping off my wet clothes. Somehow my boxers had stayed dry and I am very thankful for that.

I dive into Tyler's bed burrowing under the covers before he can even react. I look up at him once I'm so burrowed into his warm blanket that only from my eyes up is showing. He looks at me and his eyes go from lustful to soft in about point three seconds. He's looking at me like I'm the most adorable thing he's ever seen.

He changes into pajamas purposefully leaving his shirt off. I don't mind. I like watching his muscles move. He's so perfect. Tyler crawls under the blanket with me and he snuggles against my chest. His cold nose presses against my shoulder and I flinch away from it.

"Tilly your nose is cold!!" I squeal and he just pushes himself up against my harder. I tug his head back with the hand that's in his hair and we are laughing loudly. His head ends up in the crook of my neck. He kisses the skin there occasionally as we talk. We don't talk about anything really important. We talk about school and the people and our families.

"You are the cutest thing I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on." Tyler says to me after awhile. We've been staring at each other for a few minutes now but it's not awkward for some reason. His greeny blue eyes are locked with mine and I can feel my face heat up as his hand lightly brushes my cheek. I roll my eyes at him and he giggles.

"You're a stupid senior." I mutter and I feel his lips brush against my cheek. He moves his lips over to my ear and whispers his next question.

"That's fine as long as I'm your stupid senior." his voice is deep and low in my ear. It takes everything in me not to shiver at the sound of his voice. God damn it, Troye. Are you really getting turned on by the sound of his voice?

"You are definitely my stupid senior." I say a little breathless he chuckles in my ear then rests his head against my shoulder again. I play with his hair absent mindedly loving how soft his hair feels against my fingers.

Tyler let's out a big huff of air and he tenses a little bit before he does his pretend relax. I rub his shoulder successfully rubbing the tension out of his system.

"Is Troyler a thing now?" Tyler asks sheepishly. Is he really scared to ask me to be his boyfriend after he told me he loves me? I told him it back why is he so scared.

"I think Troyler has always been a thing." I say back trying my best to be sassy. I don't think it worked too well but it still made him smile. He nudges me with his nose then he looks up at me.

"Troye you know what I mean..." he trails off like he didn't want to say it out loud. The freaking boy can tell me he loves me but he can't ask me to be his boyfriend? Only Tyler Oakley. I play it innocent making sure he will have to say it.

"No, I don't know what you mean."

"Jesus Christ, Troye. Will you be my boyfriend?" He rolls on top of me before letting me answer pinning my arms above my head playfully. He doesn't have a tight enough grip to actually hold me there but I'm not struggling. I close my eyes and pretend to think about his question.

"Sure." I try to shrug but it doesn't really work. I keep my eyes closed and I can feel Tyler leaning down towards me. Oh my god is he going to kiss me again? Yes. His lips press against mine feather light at first but he progressively puts more pressure against my lips.

He lets go of my arms instead putting his hands on my face. My arms find there way to his back. I smile a little when I remember he's not wearing a shirt. Soon I'm swiping my tongue across Tyler bottom lip. He opens his mouth eagerly and our tounges explore each other's mouths until we have to pull back for air.

Tyler starts cackling as he rolls off me and I look at him like he's insane and at this point I'm seriously questioning whether or not he is. What if he's laughing at my kissing? I haven't kissed that many people what if I'm a shit kisser?

"What's so funny Tyler?" I ask him rolling him over so he'll look me in the eyes. He keeps laughing but he has the most in love look in his eyes.

"Nothing." he says as he stops laughing. "You just make me really happy."

___________________

A/N

HEY GUYS ITS AMANDA...and I wasn't even planning on posting this tonight but why not?!?!?!?! Anyway I really like this chapter. I think it's kinda cute and more Troyler kissing and Troyler becoming cannon and ALL THE LOVE. If you like any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you all so much!!

Tumblr/Twitter: SmilingTilly