Chapter 3//Troye

Troye

____________

I'm lying on my bed scrolling through Tumblr, for the moment, forgetting about Tyler. I'm laughing at the funny posts snuggled up in my blanket. That lasts about twenty minutes before Tyler decides to make an appearance.

I hear the rattling of the doorknob and I hope that it's Connor because I need to talk to him about this situation. Connor always knows what I need to hear. He knows how to access the situation and come up with the best possibilities.

A familiar purple quiff pops through the door and crushes my dreams. Why do I have to share a room with him? Four classes are already too much. This is going to be a long year.

"Hi Troye." Tyler says pulling his laptop out from under his bed. That's an odd storage place. He looks up at my screen and I close my laptop not wanting him to see my Tumblr. Who knows what could pop up on my dashboard? I don't want Tyler to think I'm some porn addicted freak.

"Hi Tyler." I say in a not to friendly voice, sitting up and pulling my laptop onto my lap so it's facing away from him. I open my laptop again and he smirks at me, this boy, too attractive for his own good I swear to god.

"Why are you hiding your Tumblr? Do you think there is too much porn for me?" he asks looking up at me smiling. I blush bright red not replying because I don't know how to. Damn I need to talk to Connor about how to talk to Tyler. "I'm a Tumblr person, too. No need to worry, Troye Sivan." My heart has a weird reaction that I don't like to him calling me by two names. What the fuck is wrong with you, Troye? This is not you. What the fuck is this stupid senior doing to you?

"Sometimes I wonder if you hear the things I say to you." I mutter and I flinch as his loud laughing rings through the room. Why does he have to be so appealing? Okay maybe that laugh isn't all that appealing but still. I don't want to let myself feel anything for him. Maybe we can be friends, maybe.

"I definitely hear everything you say to me. I just choose to ignore some of your requests." he looks at his screen for a few minutes curling up in his blankets. Okay he looks kind of adorable. I kind of just want to snuggle up next to-. Troye stop. "So are you just going to sit there and stare at me or are we going to talk?"

Tyler looks up at me and I frown in displeasure at his somewhat demanding tone. I wonder why he is so persistent. Why does he want to talk to me? I'm just a sophomore. A choir and Theatre need no less. Tyler Oakley and I might as well not be the same species when looked at by our schoolmates. Sure he is a part of my theatre and now my choir but he has other groups of friends.

"I'm not too keen to talk to my roommates after what happened last year. Who knows what you'll use against me? Especially since you're head of the school," I don't look at his face as I talk to him. I study the pattern on my blanket. It's a pretty nice blanket. Trusting him is going to be a hard task if I ever decide to do that. I feel like he might be the kind of guy Marcus is minus the beating the crap out of people. Tyler uses his words not his fists...well most of the time.

"I know those ass hats you paired with last year broke your promise but I am not them. I understand if don't want to tell me things because you don't like me but I am always here if you need help. I look out for my roommates, especially ones who are younger than me. I know you don't want to trust me because of my horrible reputation with guys but I swear on my lilac hair dye-"

"Oh shits getting serious." I interrupt . He rolls his eyes and continues as if he wasn't interrupted.

"That whatever you tell me in this room stays between us and vice versa." Hmm he seems genuine but just in case I'm not telling him anything too secretive. I don't want the whole school to know any more about me then they already do. They already know too much.