Chapter 29//Troye

*Trigger warning* Non Consensual touching and slight body shaming

Troye

____________

I thought Austin was different. I didn't think that he was that guy. I mean I knew he was a popular kid and I'm not. Why would he let this go on for so long? He could've tried getting into the tree house a long time ago but he didn't. I thought he actually liked me. No, he just wants beer and maybe a person to fuck. BUT THAT IS NOT HAPPENING.

Austin and I eat dinner with his family at six. They talk to me but both of them seem a bit distracted. Hmm...I go back to talking as little as possible and no one seems to mind. Though Austin's sister keeps looking at me like she knows something up. Austin's mom makes an announcement at the end of dinner.

"Your father, Alex, the twins and I are going to visit grandma. We might just spend the night I've there. Do you think and Jessica can manage that?" Austin rolls his eyes and nods then takes my hand and pulls me back to his room. We end up watching movies until about 1:30 in the morning.

Austin rolls over on top me and starts kissing me slowly. I don't object kissing him back despite the fact that he's a scum bag, ass hat. He's a good kisser. The kisses get more heated and his hands start to wander up my shirt. His kiss is making me dazed so I just forget everything for a moment. I let him take my shirt off and I help him take his off letting my hands wander over his body.

He starts kissing down my neck and I forget everything just letting my body take over. He kisses down my neck to my chest nipping at my collar bones and I moan. Here's the thing though it's not his name that I moan.

"Tyler." I moan and Austin stops mid kiss and looks up at me confused. Then his eyes turn angry and his voice is full of rage when he speaks.

"What did you just say?" He's pinning me against the bed with his knees against my hips and his hands on my bare shoulders. He looks so furious that it's genuinely scary.

"I-I-I" I don't know what to say. I had just moaned the wrong persons name. Fuck this isn't suppose to happen. What the fuck is wrong with my head? Why did I even let him get this far?

"You nasty twig excuse for a human being." his knees dig further into my hips as he puts more weight on me. "I'm giving you the time of your life and you dare moan another man's name. I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you, you boney weird freak. What does Tyler even see in you? You are an awkward, too smart sophomore who weighs six pounds and has an ugly birth mark." He digs the heels of his hands down into my shoulder causing me to cry out in pain. "Can't even take a little pain." he moves one of his hands to the waist band of my pants and the other to the base of my throat to hold me down. He tugs on my sweats and boxers until he can slip his hand inside and start violating me.

I start screaming at the top of my lungs desperately hoping that Jessica will hear me. Austin's hand leaves my chest and comes up to my mouth.

"Shut up you prude little bitch. I know you like this." he squeezes my balls and I yelp. I try biting his hand but that doesn't work so I try screaming again. I hear a knock on the door and Austin turns his head towards the door. "Jessica go away everything is fine!!"

"HELP!" I scream through a muffled hand and Jessica must somewhat hear me because the door swings open. She steps in the room seeing the position we are in and throws her phone at Austin's head. It hits with a loud thump and Austin passes out on top of me. Tears start streaming down my face as Jessica pulls Austin off me. I pull my pants up and find my shirt in the darkness of the room. Jessica finds handcuffs somewhere and uses them to bind her brother to the bed.

Jessica wraps her arms around me and asks, "Are you okay? Okay I know your not okay. Do you need like medical help?" she asks and I shake my head as my body racks with sobs. My first reaction is to pull out my phone and text Tyler. I need him right now more than anyone in the world. I send him a long text telling him what just happened. I don't except him to reply soon seeing as it's almost two a.m.

I pull myself away from Jessica putting on my shoes. I grab suitcase and walk out of the house. I walk down the driveway and start heading towards town as I call Connor.

The phone rings twice before he picks up. I'm still sobbing and he can obviously hear it. I tell him what happened and he tells me that town is about ten minutes away and that he'll be there as soon as possible. He tells me to meet him in front of Wal-Mart and I tell him okay. I hang up and shove the phone in my pocket. I shiver against the cold and stop setting my bag down so I can get a coat out of it.

Once I put on my coat I pick up my bag and continue walking. I'm going to be waiting half an hour for Connor even when I get there. I need someone right now. I just almost got raped and they want to leave me alone for half an hour.

I'm just walking into town when I hear, "Troye?!" I start running trying to get away from whoever it is. I can't really hear all that well right now so I wasn't listening to the sound of the voice.

"Babe!!" Tyler calls. Tyler. I drop my bag and run into his arms. I start bawling again and he tries to calm me down. He grabs my bag and leads me to the Wal-Mart not to far away before he makes me explain.

"I sent you a text it says everything." He pulls out his phone and I see that he barely has any battery. He reads my long message quickly then drops his phone in his lap. His arms wind around me tightly and he kisses my head. He runs my back trying to calm me down and I just cry into his chest clinging onto him for dear life.

"It's okay, Troye. He's not going to hurt you again. I'm here. Nothings going to hurt you." I keep clinging to Tyler as he tries to calm me down. Eventually my tears start to slow down and I somewhat relax against his chest.

"You are good person, Tilly." I say as I suddenly feel drowsy. I relax against and the next thing I know I'm being lifted into a bed. The room is unfamiliar but it smells like Tyler. "Tilly?" I ask reaching out blindly through the darkness.

"I'm right here, babe." he says and I feel his hand press against my face. He shuffles away and I can hear him changing. I wish I could see him changing. Soon he slides under the blanket with me and I don't make a move to cuddle him because I don't want to intrude more than I already have. "Con and I decided it would be easier to just bring you here. You're in my room at my aunt's house. I told you guys that I live with her once."

"I thought he cared..." my mind is assaulted with Austin's words. Tears start running down my face and that's when Tyler reaches out. He pulls me against his chest wrapping his arms around me. One hand plays with my hair and I find myself relaxing.

"Shh...Forget him Troye." He plants a kiss on my forehead and I feel the corners of my mouth lift. I lean in and kiss his exposed collar bone. He shivers when my lips make contact with his skin and a small smile spreads across my face.

"Thank you, Tyler." he just hums against my head. I feel safe in his arms. I don't care about anything anyone has said. Tyler is my best friend and I really really like him in a totally unplatonic way. I snuggle into his arms and I fall back asleep in the arms of my real stupid senior.

_________________________

A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and I'm posting this before going to school bc I left you guys at a cliffhanger. Sorry it's a little short...I'm now finishing this AN on the bus because I had to leave. I'm so sorry. So many of you guessed what in was planning and I couldn't just change it. So Troystin is officially over. If you still like Austin please go to a therapist. Troyler though. That fucking Troyler though. If you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I LOVE you all so so so so much!

Tumblr/Twitter: SmilingTilly