Chapter 6//Tyler

Tyler

__________________

I watch Troye walk out of the choir room sitting there dazed for a minute before Ms Kale starts singing you and I by Lady Gaga. When she sees that she's broken me out of my haze she sits down in the chair next to me. I put on my cocky so sure of myself persona that I usually wear around school and I look over at her.

She's about 25 or 26. She has long straight brown hair twisted up into a bun paired with hazel eyes that you can tell are analysing every little thing. Her face is slim and smooth her nose slopes down coming to an end with her small nostrils, her skin is a crispy golden colour.

One look at her and I can tell she doesn't buy my act, She studies me for a few moments and I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable when she asks me.

"Why are you so interested in Troye, Tyler?" My head snaps towards her and my mouth drops. I close my mouth then open it again thinking in was going to defend myself but nothing comes out, "That's what I thought,"

"I don't know why, He drives me crazy. The way he looks, the way he acts, the way he moves. He drives me insane but all I want is him. Maybe it's just because he's challenge but it doesn't feel like that. Like he ran into me this morning and I caught him so he wouldn't fall. I swear it felt like electricity was running through his hands when he touched me. I don't want to be so interested in him, we are in two different social classes, and it would never work. I don't know what to do! Part of me wants to chase him but part of me knows that I shouldn't do that to him when he doesn't want me." I babble to this teacher that I even know. I guess when it comes down to it I feel comfortable around her, Well when she's not studying me. I just let out all the things I've been thinking about, Okay maybe not everything but a lot of it.

"I feel like I know Troye pretty well. Last year he came to me whenever he needed help. I care about Troye a lot and the history I've heard about you makes me unhappy. Please don't take advantage of Troye," My eyebrows furrow when she talks about my 'history'. Of course she thinks all that stuff happened. Troye is the only one that I've told my actual number to. I take a deep breath and begin explaining to her about reputations and how none of that was real and it was all just a big lie.

"Tyler your reputation should not be the most important thing to you, you shouldn't want rumours like this spread about you. What you do in the bedroom should stay between you and that person. Sex is a very, very intimate act. You should only do it with someone who you love. I'm glad to know that all those rumours aren't true. Tyler is careful with Troye please," I nod not trusting myself to speak. I get up watching as Ms Kale walks to her desk writing on a slip of paper before handing it to me.

I look down at the slip seeing that it's an excuse slip. She smiles at me and I thank her before heading to the auditorium for show around day. I walk into the auditorium and I find Mr Yovanna standing at centre stage with the rest of the class in a circle around him. I walk down the aisle between the seats and make my way towards the stage.

Yovanna sees me and yells, "How nice of you to join us Mr, Oakley!!" I smirk knowing that I could set him on fire and he'd still love me. I haul myself up onto the stage and hand him my slip. He reads it over seeing where I came from he says, "Ah so you took my advice on voice lessons, Bravo!"

He shoves the paper into the pocket of his waist coat looking at me then his eyes travel to the students. He makes a hand gesture that tells them to move back and they scoot back making room for me. I glance to Troye sitting between Caspar Lee and Grace Helbig then decide to sit next to Grace. I don't want to push at Troye right now. Two talks about him already and it isn't even lunch yet.