Chapter 39//Troye

Troye

_____________

I start to feel awkward lying there completely naked on the bean bags. Tyler most notice this because he reaches for my boxers then hands them to me. I pull them up and settle back onto Tyler's hot bare skin. I look up at Tyler's face and he has the biggest grin on his face. I didn't think that anything could make me love my relationship with Tyler more. I found something that can. Nothing compares to having him wrapped around me.

"You are beautiful, Troye." Tyler says letting in his fingers trail over my arm feather light. I smile up at him and he kisses the tip of my nose. I hear the sound of someone climbing the ladder. Connor.

"Clothes please." I say in a hushed voice sitting up. Tyler quickly grabs my pants and shirt throwing them at me. I shimmy into my pants as Tyler pulls his shirt over his head. I pull my shirt on relaxing back into the bean bags as Connor knocks on the door.

"Troyler are you fully clothed?" We roll our eyes not giving him the satisfaction of a response. He takes our lack of response as a yes and walks into the tree house.

Connor's face looks worried as he sits down in the spot that Tyler typically sits in. I give him a weird look and he tugs at his beautiful quiff in frustration. He lets out a long sigh then starts to tell us what's wrong.

"So I was talking to Jonah and he says that he saw Marcus and Austin together after seventh period." He takes a deep breath clenching his fists in his lap before continuing. "Jonah knows Austin better than anyone in this entire school. Including Tyler. Jonah thinks that Austin is going to try and team up with Marcus to get revenge on you guys. Jonah said that he wouldn't be surprised if Austin tried to turn our friends against us. Like the people Austin hung out with. Jonah said he wouldn't let that happen. I talked to the Harries twins, Kayla, Ricky, Jason, Zalfie, Joe and Caspy before coming up here they said they are on our side."

Tyler pulls me closer to him in a protective way. Austin is going to try to turn all of our friends against us? I wouldn't be so frightened by the thought if Austin wasn't teaming up with the one person on campus who scares the shit out of me. I know that my friends could take care of Marcus but Marcus always seems to come back for more. He just has to beat me up and tell me how much of a worthless fag I am. He doesn't care how many times he gets beat up he just wants to come back for me. I have no idea why he does this to me. Is it because I'm the reason his best friend punched him in the face? Because I'm the reason that he no longer gets to hang with his best friend?

"Troye stop worrying. I'm more popular than Marcus. All my friends and yours can trash their rep if we need too. Just by having all those people and a few more of my acquaintances sit with us at one table we can start a million rumors. We need to fuel the fire." he says the first sentence quietly just to me then he lifts his head so Connor can hear him too.

"Marcus obviously wants to beat up Troye again so I think we should have someone walking with him all the time." Connor says and when I start to protest Tyler puts and hand over my mouth and Connor continues. "Troye listen. Marcus will only attack you if your alone. He knows that you have lots of friends that could beat the shit out of him. So if one of us is walking with you all the time you are much less likely to get beat up." I cross my arms over my chest pouting after Tyler takes his hand off my mouth. His hand left a salty taste on my lips and I feel my face flush red thinking of Tyler and I had been doing just minutes ago.

"Wanna watch a movie until dinner?" Connor asks pulling Aladdin out of his back pack. Tyler and I nod eagerly as we move to sit next to Con so we can see the screen. He puts the disc in and the opening credits roll across the screen as Tyler and I cuddle up in one blanket. Connor cuddled into his own blanket smiling down at his phone.