Chapter 23//Troye

Troye

______________

I snuggle into Austin's arms because I'm shivering despite the large fire in fronting us. He must feel me shivering because he pulls back and starts to shed his varsity jacket. This is to fucking cute.

"Austin you don't have to let me wear that." I say still wishing that he would give it to me to wear. That would be so cute and I'd be warm. He continues to take his jacket off and when he gets it off he puts it over my shoulders. I slip my arms through his jacket then snuggle back into his shoulder. Austin's arms surround me and a big smile claims my face.

"You are so fucking cute." he whispers in my ear then kisses the side of his head. I turn my head so we are looking at each other then I lean in and connect our lips. It's great to be not afraid to kiss him but I can't stop thinking about Tyler. I mean Tyler told us something huge. He told us that no one else on campus knows. Even my slightly intoxicated brain knows that.

I hang out at the bonfire for quite a long time. Eating, kissing my boyfriend, laughing with my friends. I have an amazing time. It's the first time that I've actually enjoyed a social gathering in a long long time.

Austin walks me to my dorm. Our hands are entwined and I don't think anything could wipe the smile off his face at the moment. He's so happy. We stop outside of my door and stare at each other for a moment. I take a deep breath then let my eyes slide shut. I hope he understands what I want him to do. Apparently he understands because he cups my face in his hands and gives me a sweet soft kiss on the lips. He pulls back flashing me a cute smile.

"Good night, Troye Sivan." he whispers still cupping my face in his hands. I let my fingers trial over the back of his neck lightly for a moment. I pull away from him before answering.

"Good night, Austin James." I unlock the door as I watch him walk away. My face has a big smile that drops when I step into my room and close the door. Tyler is curled up into a ball. His hair is a mess. I can hear him crying. Why the fuck is he crying? Who the fuck did this to him? Then it hits me like a ton of bricks.

I did this to him.

"Tyler?" I question softly walking towards his bed without turning on the light. He flinches at the sound of my voice and all I want isn't comfort him. "Tilly are you okay?" I have no idea where that nickname came from but I really like it.

"Tilly?" he tries to question pulling himself out his ball. His voice is shaky. I sit on the side of his bed looking over at him. "That's cute." he tries to smile but doesn't do a very good job. He sits up wiping his eyes as he leans toward to rest his elbows on his thighs. I watch the muscles in his bare back move as he settles in to his position.

"I try." I say rubbing his back lightly with one hand. He starts giggling but it sounds more like a hiccup sob sort of thing. Tyler's a mess. I keep rubbing his back trying my best to make him feel better.

"Be careful, please." Tyler says after awhile of me trying to make him feel better. Is he talking about Austin? I don't want to ask because I don't want to see him upset about another thing on top of this already.

"I will." I say stroking his hair like I have been for the last few minutes. He turns his head towards me to look into my eyes. His eyes lock with mine and I look away and down to his lips. I have a huge urge to kiss him right now. I pull away from Tyler and walk over to my bed. I strip out of my clothes minus my boxers and fall onto my bed. Trying to keep the thoughts of wanting to kiss Tyler out of my head.

It takes me awhile to fall asleep. I hear Tyler's breathing even off after a few minutes and I start replaying my day in my head. This day has been pretty amazing. Austin is the sweetest person in the world.