Chapter 5//Troye

Troye

_____________

I wake up groaning as I hear an alarm blaring from across the room. I roll over pulling a pillow over my head and groan louder. After a few moments someone, turned off the alarm and let my shoulders relax. I snuggle my head into the soft sheets hoping for more sleep, can I just stay here wrapped in this warmth forever?

I hear Connor's joints pop as he stretches then I see him shimmy down the ladder. He looks happy a smile already on his face even though it's like the crack of dawn. Connor pulls the pillow off my head and throws it at my feet, that bitch,

"Connor!!!" I whine and I hear Tyler chuckle across the room. My eyes flick over to him as I roll back over, his eyes are still sleepy and he has a lazy grin on his face. His, usually styled, hair is a mess but he looks adorable as much as I don't want to say that he does, he does.

I groan throwing my blanket off of me as I stretch. I get up heading to my dresser so that maybe I can assemble a cute outfit. It's the first day back and with Tyler as my roommate there is no way I'm going to keep flying under the radar, might as well try to look cute.

I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans with a collared shirt, putting a plain black jumper on over that completing the look with a pair of black converse. I head to the mirror pulling my hair products out of my bag on my way. I start styling my hair as I hear Tyler jumping into his jeans, I smile glancing over at Tyler who is still struggling with his jeans.

"Need some bigger jeans, Ty?" Connor asks laughing at Tyler as he finally gets his jeans on. Tyler gives him a dirty look and twirls around showing how great his butt looks in his jeans.

"No my butt looks great in these jeans," Tyler says touching his butt.

 I continue to do my hair as they get ready, Tyler has a mirror on his side of the room and he goes to work on his hair.  I check my phone waiting for Connor so we can go to breakfast, we always eat breakfast together.

"Ready, Troye Boy?" Connor asks grabbing his room key and his backpack. I nod at him shoving my phone in my pocket. I grab my backpack looking over at Tyler who has his phone in his hand.

"Tyler we have to go to breakfast together. That's what everyone's expecting since we won," Tyler stands up and follows us out the door. Since when does Con Da Bon know so much about popularity? I feel like Tyler and Connor is going to become good friends, I don't want to lose Connor to Tyler.

Con turns around to lock the door and we see someone had drawn on our whiteboard. They wrote 'Tronnler' in bubble letters and the letters were rainbow. Tyler cackles at the sight of this and Connor frowns and I see a small word written underneath our OT3 name 'Winners'.

"But I'm not gay," Connor whines but I can tell he doesn't mind all that much. Connor is the kind of person that doesn't give a shit what people think. We continue walking to the dining hall and when we get there Tyler stops ahead of us in the doorway. The boys start cheering when they see us and we hear most of the boys chanting, "Tronnler! Tronnler!"

I can see Marcus Butler and his crew with pissed off looks on their faces. Not cheering they have their arms crossed over their chests like thugs.

Tyler smiles strutting into the dining hall Connor and I follow him. He makes it to his table and Connor and I walk away to the other end of the table. We know that we need to keep our separate social classes or all hell will break lose, this is high school after all

"So what's the big deal with the tree house?" I ask Connor as we start filling our plates with the delicious smelling food. Connor takes a bite of his bagel before he answers me.