Chapter 27//Austin

Austin

__________________

I wake up to the blaring sound of my alarm. I hear Jonah already running around the room probably packing all the shit that he forgot to pack last night. I want to stay in bed a few more minutes but then I remember that Troye is probably already waiting out there for me.

I jump up a smile stretching across my face as I do so. We are going to be traveling for awhile so I slide into clothes that look nice but are still comfy and functional. I wrap a scarf around my neck then grab my suitcase. I throw a bag of candy and Nike Elites on Jonah's bed then grab him into a hug. He hugs me back for a second then turns back to his frantic last minute packing. This is Jonah in a nutshell. He procrastinates so much its ridiculous.

"I'll see you in a week, dude." I say picking my bag up as I start heading towards the door waiting for him to give me some kind of a response. He flops down on his bed before replying to me.

"Remember that your family and siblings are home." I pick up a dirty shirt and fling it at his face laughing. "Don't have too much fun."

"Fuck off, JoJo." I say adding the little affectionate nickname so he knows that I'm not serious. I open the door and walk out to the sound of,

"I love you too, Austy poo!!" I'm laughing as I walk out of my building and out into the court yard. I see Troye standing there with his suitcase in hand and a little smile on his face as he talks to Makayla. I'm so glad that they get on so well. I mean I obviously never planned for any of this to happen when I first started talking to him but I'm glad that this happened. I still haven't gotten what I originally wanted but I got something that i think is better. I get a gorgeous boy and I get to make Tyler extremely jealous at the same time. That's a win win in my books.

Its not that I don't really care about Tyler. I do its just there is so much tension between us after what I did. It was my fault. I should have never said any of those things even if I do think they are true. Its been even worse since November of last year. Tyler and I might of hooked up agian last November and things have just been worse between us ever since then. People still talk about "Tystin" as they called us and it pisses me off. That ship has sunken way back at the end of Freshman year.

I shake the thought out of my head as I reach the ivory fountain that my beautiful boyfriend is standing next to. Makayla looks up and gives me a smile that tells me I better not fucking hurt him. That is so odd. What the hell is going on? Does she know something I don't? I'm not planning anything that would hurt him. I've been meaning to tell him about what went down between Tyler and I. I don't think that would really hurt him. Well maybe a little bit. I don't know.

I drop my bag and throw my arms around Troye. Troye throws his arms around me after a moment then I lean down to kiss his cheek. Makayla clicks her tongue at us then walks away back towards the girls dorms. I kiss Troye's cheek again before taking his hand. We pick up our suitcases and we start walking towards the gates. Troye looks nervous as hell so I start rubbing circles on the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Don't be nervous my dad is a laugh. My mom's a bitch but you'll have to wait four hours until we get home to meet her." He laughs but his tension doesn't seem to ease all that much. We reach the gates and I spot my father. I drop Troye's hand and my bag and run to my dad hugging him tightly. I love my family. I don't care what my reputation at school is. I will run into the arms of my father like a three year old. My dads arms are tight around me for only a minute before he pulls away.

"Where's your boyfriend?" My father asks looking around for Troye. Troye is currently walking towards us with a shy smile on his face. I look back to my dad trying to think about how Troye might be thinking of him from just looking at him. Okay this is a little weird for me to say but my dad is pretty hot. He's that hot dad that all the girls want. Its true and I can see that Troye is agreeing by the pleased look on his face.