Chapter 46//Troye

Troye

___________

"If I asked you to stay, would you?" I ask him quietly. I know what he is likely going to say but I still feel the need to ask him. Just for the reassurance. Tyler looks at me for a moment and I don't think he's thinking about his answer so much as wondering why I'm asking this question in the first place. I study his face as he thinks. He looks me in the eye when he answers.

"Of course I would." Tyler says and I can tell that he isn't lying. I know that he would. With out a doubt I knew that if I really needed him tool I, he'd stay with out a second thought. He wants to go to LA. I think he needs to even if it means being away from me. I don't know how to tell him him what I want to. I think for a few moments before I figure out how to word what I want to say.

"The fact that you would have, had I asked you to even if it made you unhappy is stupid. Tyler you need to do what makes you happy even if it means we have to be away from each other. I want you to live your dreams and if all goes well I want to join you after my graduation." Tyler leans over to peck my cheek with his lips and I snuggle into his side.

"I was worried for a second." Tyler says as he strokes my hair. I look up at him like he's stupid and he decides to kiss me and I let my eyes fall shut as I get more and more into the kiss. We end up making out by the lake until we have to head back for the next challenge. We walk back feeling light without the heavy burden that had been hanging over us for months.

We reach the picnic tables and I see that they have all gathered around and we are the lasts one to get back. Will tells us that we will all be singing a song with a partner of our choice but here's the catch Stephie and Will get to pick the song we are singing.

"Troyler I assume you two want to sing to each other, correct?" we nod our heads and walk towards the front of their group next to Will and Stephie. Will has a devilish smile on his face like he's up to something. "Seeing as you two are both choir members and a part of the theatre we are going to give you fifteen minutes to prepare a scene that will include the song Say Something by A Great Big World."

"Okay." Tyler and I walk away from the rest of the group and I can see Tyler is already thinking hard about this prompt. He's generally the one that comes up with the plan and I'm the one that leads the scene.  We sit behind the rest of the crowd and I watch Tyler think for a few moments while trying to come up with something myself. Tyler's face lights up and he leans over to whisper the plan I to my ear. This will involve the rest of our peers so I tell them that they need to act like a crowd.

"Troyler are you prepared?" Stephie asks and we nod as we continue getting into character. Our peers are acting like a crowd slime we asked them to and I'm standing in the crowd with Dan pretending that he's my best friend that I have come to a concert with.

"Now your opening act. An artist that is new to the scene, performing Say Something by A Great Big World. TYLER OAKLEY!" Trevor says from the stage (aka the top of the picnic table. Tyler walks onto the stage and I gasp jabbing Dan in the ribs with my elbow.

"What is it, Troye?" Dan asks putting on his surprised and slightly angered face. I look back up to the stage then say,

"It's him." Dan's face goes white and I swear he looks absolutely frightened. He starts to speak then stops. He opens his mouth then closes it again as Tyler starts to speak.

"Hi guys I'm so thankful that I get to open for such an amazing band. I want to dedicate this song to a special guy. Something went pretty wrong between us a few months ago and I really just want to fix it."

"Wait him him? Like the one that you haven't spoken to in months? The one that you are still in love with?" I shove Dan in the arm and give him a duh face as I think like my character. How does he not remember?

Tyler puts the mic to his mouth and starts singing beautifully.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you."

I hear the people around us whispering some are cheering and screaming Tyler's name. One person is standing absolutely still then he begins walking in my direction. Tyler's manager (aka Chris) walks to me then stops looking at me with a shocked face as he grabs my arm.

"Troye Mellet!" he exclaims and I look at him like he's crazy. I give a face that says who the hell are you and he starts explaining as Tyler continues to sing.

"And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all."

"I'm Christian, Tyler's manager. He never stops talking about you. I want you to take this microphone and turn it on and start singing with him as you walk up to meet him on the stage." I take the microphone (a thick stick) from him and switch it on as Tyler begins singing the next section. I join him singing,

"And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl."

I start walking through the crowd who is making a tunnel for me to walk to the stage. Tyler's eyebrows draw inwards as he hears my voice joining his and his eyes widen when he realizes it's my voice.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something..."

We sing the rest of the song together up on the "stage" and then he looks over at me and hugs me tightly. I hug him back hugging him like I would if we hadn't spoken or seen each other in months. We pull back and I speak into the "microphone."

"I still love you."

"Look he said something." we bow signaling the end of our scene pulling our friends up onto the stage so they can join in the praise. As always Stephie and Will are highly impressed with all of our talents. They talk to us for about five minutes before they ask us to step off the "stage."

In the next few hours we see some absolutely amazing performances. Some people even ask to go again because they want to try and do better. Honestly everyone here is pretty talented. It's actually insane.

After that exercise is over we head to lunch then Tyler and I wander away after Yovanna tells us we have two hours of free time.

We find a field with a lot of daisies and Tyler lies his head in my lap as we sit in the field. I grab daisies and start making my stupid senior a daisy crown. We talk about simply things like what kind of place we want when I graduate. What colors the walls of the bathroom will be. We talk about Tyler wanting to change the color of his hair. He's thinking of maybe going blue now or green.

I finish the daisy crown and place it on Tyler's head. He looks up at me and pickers his lips. I giggle at how cute he looks then I grab his face and lean down to peck his lips.

"I love you so much, Tilly."

"I love you too, Troye Sivan."
_____________________________
A/N

Hi guys it's Amanda and I know that this is a little short but that doesn't matter. I'm sort of sorry for leaving you with a cliff hanger. actually no I'm not. I love you guys. I like that scene I made them act out. this chapter kind of sucks now that i think about it. eh. I guess your the judge of that. if you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you baby cakes

Tumblr/Twitter: SmilingTilly