Chapter 11//Troye

Troye

______________

I walk into drama class and sit on the edge of the stage. We have a small stage that Mr. Yovanna built a few years ago. Ana sits next to me and starts chatting about something but I'm not really listening to her because frankly I find her annoying. The class is scattered around the room when Mr. Yovanna walks in clapping his over sized hands together. We settle down and Mr. Yovanna looks around the room until it's dead silent.

"Alright then. Today I will randomly be paring you with someone and be giving you a prompt and you will do improves. I need to access your skill levels. The returning students will most likely have more difficult scenes." he looks down at a piece of paper on the table. "Ana, Trevor." he calls and they scamper over to him to collect their prompt. He keeps calling names out until finally he's only left with Tyler and I. We walk over to Yovanna so that he'll give us our prompt and he hands them to us with a creepy little wink. What the fuck?

We walk away and I make my way to the stage. We sit on the stage cross legged as we look over our prompt. I look up at Tyler in disgust after reading our prompt. He doesn't look to mad about it. Though I'm sure he's finished reading it by now.

"He gave us a fucking seeing each other after a bad break up scene. What is wrong with him?" Tyler doesn't say anything for a few moments. He looks like he's thinking hard about our prompt or something else.

"Well he said he was giving his more challenging scenes to returning students. If we don't do this right it's going to be shit. Getting this emotional is very challenging. Troye it's been 3 years since you saw the love of your life. He said he'd never leave you but when you had to move back to Australia, your from Australia right?" I nod my head starting to get into the character. Starting to feel the agonizing heartbreak. "He kept talking to you for a month then he never called again. You kept trying and trying and trying to get a hold of him but he never answered. You always wondered what you did wrong. Now you are seeing him and you can finally tell him how you feel."

I let my eyes fall shut breathing in the smell of the drama room. I focus on the character. Taking account what Tyler said trying to feel what he's saying. Trying to feel that burning heart ache. It suddenly comes like a huge tsunami. I feel the pain of a heart ache with no resolution. I know what needs to be said. I know what needs to happen.

"Mr. Yovanna may Tyler and I go first?" I open my eyes turning my head towards Yovanna. He looks at me with a small smile and nods his head. He fiddles with the arm of his chair as he tells at everyone to gather around. Tyler goes to the side stage and I hand my paper to Trevor heading to the other side stage after whispering something in his ear as he reads our prompt. I keep in my character thinking of all the misery that stupid boy called me.

"Action!"

"You're insecure..." Trevor starts singing What makes you beautiful by One Direction showing that we are at a concert Tyler and I are on separate sides of the stage rocking out. We simultaneously put our hands to our head and turn to a friend this isn't really there. I look up at my imaginary friend and Tyler and I simultaneously say.

"I need some air. I'll be back soon." we walk to the same side of the stage off where they can't see us. "Ready?" he whispers and I nod. I walk out onto the stage stopping in the center with my back to Tyler. I rub my arms pretending to be fighting off the cold. I hear Tyler's footsteps behind me and I remember my character. Tyler hurt me bad. Tyler broke my heart into fifty million pieces. I am the character.

"Troye?!" he calls out and my face drops in surprise at the sound of the voice I haven't heard in three years. He reaches o it and touches my shoulder to turn me around and I slap his hand. I hear a muttering from the class but I don't break my focus. Be the character.

"Tyler?" I question softly absolute shock showing on my face. I stare at him. Studying his features like I would if I was in love with him and hadn't seen him in three years. "Tyler, what the hell happened to us? Tyler do you not see how fucked up this is? How all of a sudden you just decide to stop talking to me. No reason. No explanation. No words said. You just left me hanging like I never meant shit to you and made it look easy." Tyler's eyes are glazed with sadness his expression shows hurt and you can see the effect each of my words has. He's just as broken as I am.

"Troye would you give me a chance to explain?" Tyler asks desperately stepping closer and trying to touch me again. I bat away his hand looking into his eyes.

"No. I hoped everyday for three years that maybe just maybe you'd come back, Tyler. I never got over you because I was hoping that someday you'd give me a second chance or at least give me a fucking explanation." I know Yovanna won't care about the curse because we are deep into the scene. I can feel the sadness inside of me. I can feel the tears about to prick up. I encourage the awful feelings as I keep my serious tone telling odd the man that caused me so much pain. I know we don't have to much time left so I go big.

"I've been waiting three years for someone who was never going to come. Tyler I've been in fucking agony for three years because you couldn't even bother to tell me why you left. It might have been bearable if had at least told me why you left but you didn't. You left me there with nothing. Not even the slightest clue. For the longest time I thought it was my fault. That I was the one that caused this. I realize now that it's not my fault. It's yours. You are the one that left me hanging with no answer. You are the one who made me fall for your stupid green blue eyes and insane laugh. You are the reason I can't get over you." I feel the tears stream down my face as I look at Tyler. I take a deep breath waiting for a response and he seems to be thinking carefully.

"Troye, I still love you." My character breaks for a nano second as my stomach is attack by butterflies. Then I shake my head slowly getting back into character. Three years of pain you can't let yourself fall back into his arms. !

"Well now that I have that closure I can finally say goodbye." And I strut off stage like the badass I am. The room erupts with cheers and whistles and claps. I wipe the tears from my cheeks and Tyler and I meet at the front of the stage for evaluation.

"Troye that was amazing. Tyler your facial expressions were amazing as well as your body language. Not much dialogue from you but I think it was a better more emotional scene with the more one sided look to it. Troye Sivan. I am almost speechless. I have not seen just great acting out of a high school student, let alone a sophomore, in a very long time. You showed me your real talent today. I'm almost mad that you didn't show me that talent earlier. Everything was on point and amazing. Your expressions, your body language, your manner of speaking and your words. Both of your emotions were so believable. The fact that you used your real names made it seem all the more intimate and interesting. That was by far the hardest prompt and you two destroyed it." He looks so incredibly proud of us. He motions for us to sit and we sit on opposite sides of the room. I thought he would sit by me. Maybe he knows I need time to get out of character and calm down.

We watch as the rest of the class does their prompts. They are all so amazing. Well maybe not all of them but everyone can't be talented. That sounds terrible. I'm a terrible person. I put my head on my knees taking soothing breaths for awhile. Yovanna tells us all to sit on the stage.

"The talent in this room is almost unbearable. It's going to be a battle for every role this year. I can't wait to work with each and every one of you." He gives a look that says talk amongst yourselves and I lie back on the stage closing my eyes.

"You are really fucking talented, Troye Sivan." Tyler says and I keep a straight face even though all I want to do is smile. His compliments make my stomach flutter. It's actually a nice feeling.

"Thanks, Tyler." I say and a little a smile does creep onto my face. A breathy giggle leaves Tyler's lips and the bell rings. I spring up leaving Tyler behind me without even thinking about him. The minutes after I leave theatre class long and painfully boring. The minutes tick by sluggishly but eventually the bell shrieks and I head to my room to put my things away.

____________________
A/N

hey hey Double update woo woo

Yeah so here's a little maybe heart breaking chapter.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW?

Love you more than Zach Rance loves Frankie Grande. oops I did not just say that.

Tumblr/Twitter: SmilingTilly