Chapter 17//Troye

[I know I don't usually do this but this is so necessary. Dedicated to @Lepaigeymack because they commented about wishing that those strong arms were Marcus's trying to strangle Troye. It's obvious they don't ship Troystin.]

Troye

______________

We are just about to enter the dinning hall when two strong arms wrap around me. I lean back into the set of arms knowing who it is as the other boys continue into the dining hall. I feel lips on the back of my head and I smile.

"Miss me?" I ask pulling myself out of his arms and grabbing his hand. He smiles at me as we walk into the dining hall. He's so cute. The way his damp hair is sticking down to his head. The way his butt looks in those sweats and his deep scooped tank top that provides me a nice look at his toned stomach. His eyes show how truly tired but happy he is.

"I missed you a little." he finally replies as we sit down at the table with his usual crowd of friends. They don't even comment on our interlocked hands. They just smile as they look at our hands. I let go of Austin's hand and he starts piling a ridiculous amount of food on his plate. Well he just had practice and that was pretty hard, I'm guessing. He must be hungry.

"That's a lot of food, Austin James." I say as I begin eating my meatloaf that I've drenched in barbeque sauce. He rolls his eyes and his friends scoff. Whether at me calling him by two names or by me thinking that's a lot of food I don't know.

"Wait until Friday at the bonfire when we win." Jonah says with a cocky smile on his face. "Austin is going to eat more than one human ever should. He works up a big appetite." Austin rolls his eyes again but doesn't say anything because his mouth is full.

"Troye are you even coming to the game on Friday?" Ricky asks with a curious smile. They all look up from their food to see my answer and Austin just smiles like a goof.

"Austin convinced me to go." I say shooting a smile his way then filling my mouth with juice. Austin smiles wider then tells his friends.

"And he's wearing my jersey." I shoot a dirty look his way then swallow my juice turning to speak to his friends who obviously think it's cute that I'm wearing Austin's jersey to his game. I roll my eyes at their obvious acceptance of mine and Austin's relationship. Well almost relationship.

His friends are slowly coming becoming my friends too. They are all so funny and fun to hang out with. They are the kind of friends that everyone needs. They can make me laugh but I'm sure I could go to them with any problem and they'd help me. We all finish at about the same time, even though Austin and Jonah had a lot more food than the rest if us did.

"I have to do homework, Troye Sivan." Austin says as we walk towards the boys dorms. Austin's arm is wrapped around me and he suddenly pulls me closer so he can kiss my head. I scrunch my nose up smiling.

"Okay." I say putting a little pout into my tone to make him smile. "Do you want help?" I ask after a moment hoping he'll invite me to help him. He shakes his head looking down at me.

"I think you would be the furthest thing from helpful." he says and I cross my arms over my chest letting my face fall into a pout. "Not like that, Troye Sivan, you'd distract me." he quickly corrects himself and I smile uncrossing my arms.

"Oh okay." I say as he plays with a piece of my hair. He's so adorable. He does not act like a big tough football player around me at all. He's just sweet, kind, real Austin.

"Go enjoy some tree house time with Connor and Tyler." and can't help but notice how his voice drops a little at the mention of Tyler's name. Jeez I really need to find out what happened between them. We reach the fountain and I wrap my arms around him looking up at him in the dimming light. He looks so beautiful. The light is shining through his blonde hair making it look more gorgeous then usual. I rest my head against his chest and he pulls me impossibly closer to him. "I really like you, Troye Sivan."