Chapter 53//Troye

Troye

___________

Connor moving out and Caspar moving in works out really well. Nothing goes wrong. I'm actually glad to have Caspar in my room. I didn't get to see him as often as I would have liked to before he moved into my room. Connor manage to salvage our friendship but its not like it used to be. We aren't close and comfortable around each other like we used to be. At least we are still friends. With graduation just days away I'm becoming an extreme mess. 

"Troye don't cry."  Caspar says as we are sitting alone in our dorm room looking at Caspar's cap. He's trying to think of something creative to do to it. I'm sad because I don't want my friends to leave me. Tyler, Caspar, Chris, Jonah, Dan, Phil and so many of my other friends are graduating in just three days. I don't know how to take this. I've never had friends, let alone ones that were older than me. I don't know how to deal with not being able to see them every day. I'll just have to talk to them whenever I can and visit them whenever I possibly can.

Caspar drops his cap and walks over to me wrapping his arms around me. I snuggle into his arms hugging him back. We sit there in a comfortable silence for a few moments before Caspar starts talking to me. 

"Everything is going to be alright, Troye Boy."  Caspar rubs my shoulder and I take a deep breath blinking away the tears that want to come. "Keep in touch with all your friends. I don't care what I have to do I will be here with all of our friends to watch you walk across that stage in a years time. We love you Troye. Especially TyTy. Everything will be okay."  Caspar backs away from me and Tyler walks in the door with his cap on and his gown thrown over his shoulder. Tyler ducks down to give me a short kiss before turning to Caspar.

"I think I have an idea for me and one for you. Hannah and Mamrie are helping people decorate caps right now." They look over at me then I wave them off and they head out of the room to find Hannah and Mamrie. I can't believe that they are all leaving. After freedom fest I will never see some of these people again. Even my boyfriend I won't see for awhile after he leaves for L.A. I can't wait to get out of here and start my life with Tyler. Honestly I wish it was next year already. I don't want to wait and see how this plays out. What if it doesn't work? What if the distance does something bad to our relationship?  

"Troye?" Chris walks into my room rapping his knuckles on the door that Caspy and Ty had left open. I look up at him and smile as I see the basically permanent smile on his face. Chris is the kind of person that makes your day better. He is always positive and I love that about him. He's been a really great friend to me these last couples months. He knows what to say. He's always there when you need someone and I'm just so so happy for that. 

"Chris!" I say excitedly I haven't seen him in a couple days because he's been really busy with studying and taking finals.  I stand up and give him a quick hug before we sit down on Tyler's bed. I rub my hands together wondering what he came here for.  Maybe he just came by to check on me. He does that every once in a while.

"You doing okay, kid?" He asks after a few moments of silence. He is the only person that I will let call me kid. I don't know why but I  don't mind when Chris calls me that. It pisses me off when anyone else calls me that though.

"I'm doing  a lot better than I was. I just don't want to watch you guys leave. I'm going to be bawling when I see you guys walking across the stage." Chris chuckles when I say I'm going to be crying. He probably thinks I'm joking. I am most definitely not joking. I'm going to need a million tissues.

Chris and I end up just talking for a few hours until his room mate comes to find him. Apparently Chris was suppose to be helping clean out their room.  That's just like him dodging his responsibilities. He gives me a quick goodbye then ducks out of the door following his annoyed room mate. I pull my phone out of my pocket and start scrolling through tumblr. A few minutes, or hours I don't really know, later Tyler and Caspar walk back into the room with decorated caps. Caspar's has little soccer balls surrounding the words 'Caspy Lee on the track.' and Tyler's has little purple haired trolls surrounding the words 'Tyler Oaktree on the track.'