Chapter 19//Troye

Troye

________________

Tyler speed walks away at the sight of Austin and I look away from Tyler back to Austin. He locks his fingers with mine and starts walking me towards the mess hall.

"How was class?" Austin asks rolling his shoulders like they might be stiff. He's so precious. I just want to spend all the time I can with him because he's so funny and sweet and Austin.

"Acting is always interesting. I had to waltz with Tyler then we had to do a little improv acting scene. We are by far the best actors and dancers." he doesn't look too happy at the mention of Tyler's name but he lights up when I say that Tyler and I are by far the best.

"Both of you having been acting and dancing for a long time and both of you have a natural talent that I can't even fathom. Especially you. I wish I had your talent all I can do is sing and run with a football." I roll my eyes at him shoving him lightly with my shoulder. Does he really think that's all he can do? Does he really not know the effect he can have on people? Or how funny and sweet he is? He has to know that he has that effect. How could he not notice everyone swooning over him. He's so poplar even if he didn't notice the swooning his friends would and they'd tell him.

"I don't know you're pretty good at making people like you." I say and now it's his turn to roll his eyes. He smiles at me and its his charmer smile.

"Whatever you say, Troye Sivan." Austin says as he squeezes my hand tighter. We walk into the dining hall and Austin leads me to our table. We sit down and start filling our plates immediately. Austin is loading his plate and I'm guessing this is his way of preparing for tomorrow.

"You better win tomorrow." Makayla says and the way she says it almost threatening. Everyone always tells her that she should be a cheerleader but she says that's a disgrace to her 13 years of gymnastics. Plus she's usually quiet except for around her friends. She also thinks our cheerleaders are very shallow and I agree with her.

"We are playing DCA. That's an almost guaranteed win. They lost all their good players last year and they didn't gain anyone that's even remotely close to Varsity level." Jonah says his mouth already half full of bread. He takes a drink of his water raising an eyebrow like he thinks he's absolutely right.

"Darren Catherine?" Ricky questions running a hand through his dark hair. "You guys have this. I'll be waiting at the bonfire with all your favorite things."

"You are going to have Troye and pepperoni pizza?" Austin asks and I hit him in the chest lightly. He is such a cheesy smooth mother fucker. That was literally the smoothest thing I have ever heard.

"You are really cheesy." Jason says pushing his food around with his fork. He's not really eating but he doesn't seem to eat lunch all that much. He always eats a huge dinner though.

"Troye likes me when I'm cheesy." He glances towards me and we lock eyes for a second before I mutter,

"I like you all the time." Austin's eyes light up at my words and he squeezes my knee underneath the table. We look back to our friends and continue to talk and eat like that didn't happen. We finish after a while and Austin and I walk out of the dining hall leaving Ricky, Jason, Jonah and Makayla.

"Has Mr. Yovanna told you guys what the big production of the year is yet?" Austin asks walking us towards his dorm building. We have our arms wrapped around each other and he keeps touching my hair. Why does he even care about that?

"Apparently it's a play that he wrote himself. It has ball room dancing that's all we know and the main characters are in love." He seem to think about what I said for awhile. We walk into his dorm room and sit on his bed.