Deleted Scenes

I didn't want to leave you guys on a bad note, so I thought I'd give you all something to make up for it. So here's some deleted scenes.

I cannot thank you enough for the support of ASIB and myself. YOU have made this book what it is and got it to 53 thousand reads. Each and every single one of you mean the world to me and I just want you to know how grateful I am for you.

This book has helped me more then you'll ever know.

For the last time...

All the love, Mad
*******
A Star Os Born Q&A is on my YouTube channel

https://youtu.be/PwH-vEIC0M4

A Star Is Born playlist is as well

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlR1_60jFYGeO-rbn_PmaeFbaZFAln8-u

*******

(Harry and Jordyn are in Greenville, South Carolina. Harry's show has ended and he's convinced Jordyn to come with him to sing at his next show.)

The Night They Met

(Jordyn's POV)

"And you're sure you're sure about all this?"

"Positive, now where'd you park?" He gestures his hand outside of the opened door, waiting for me to lead the way.

We walk down the polished concrete floors to the back door and before I can open it, I freeze in my tracks as a problem comes to mind. "Wait!" I command eagerly. "You can't just walk out there. You'll get trampled."

He sighs sadly as he also comes to this realization, his eyes falling to the floor. "Right." He's head nods a bit.

"Okay, I have an idea." I say after I've had a split second to think. He's eyes suddenly light up with curiosity burning in them. "But-don't listen to a word I'm about to say after I've stepped out this door. And... be ready to run." I warn, giving his shoulder a quick squeeze.

Leaving him in a state of confusion, I step outside to the parking lot of lingering fans. I glance over my shoulder to see Harry's sight peeking out of the door just enough to watch me. Rolling my eyes in disgusting annoyance at the words that have yet to bounce off my tongue, I begin to walk to the large crowd of mostly girls. And just for the sake of drama, I take off in a sprint straight towards them.

"Oh my god! I just saw Harry Styles over there!" I point to the opposite direction of where he waits, exclaiming my words in the most preppy, high pitched voice I can manage.

I'm about ready to throw up in my mouth at the sound of my own voice.

"If we hurry we can catch him-

And before I've even finished telling my lie, every person in the entire lot is following in the path I've led them down. Giving them a few seconds to get properly ahead, I turn to Harry and motion him to follow me on the road less traveled.

We take off running to my car. Harry starts to run ahead of me, only to realize that he doesn't know where he's going. Laughing at himself, he lets me lead the rest of the way.

Once we've reached my car, I struggle to get the key in the car door with the adrenaline coursing through me, rudely causing my hands to shake.

"Any day now," Harry sings softly.