Licking Her Clean

(Harry's POV)

She agreed to come on tour with me.

How wonderful!

I get to spend three whole months with her. I can't wait to find out more about her.

The car ride to her house was amazing. I felt like we really connected. She answered every question I asked without objecting one bit. I was happy to learn she loves Friends as well. Maybe she loves it as much as I do. If so, that would make her even more perfect.

I really appreciate how open she is with me. It seems like she has nothing to hide, which is a very good thing in my opinion. And she didn't mind talking about things that are... deep with me. She explained her family situation, which broke my heart. I don't know what I would do if my family didn't support me for what I do and most importantly, who I am.

But she should know that she has my support, one hundred percent. I'll gladly be there for her when no one else is. Always.

Yes, I know. I just met her, but she's absolutely lovely. Is she not?

I love how her cheeks blush when I get close. I love the way her hand fits in mine. I love how her lips taste. I love how she tasted mine as well.

I kissed her. And she kissed me back. I never wanted the kiss to stop. But I think it was for the best. If we got carried away, I would want us to get carried away properly. And you can't really do that when you have to be as quiet as you can be.

"I know. My rooms literally the smallest room in the house." She giggles. Her cheeks are still painted pink from out kiss, I'm assuming.

"No, I think it's cute." I tell her honestly with a kiss on her forehead.

"Such a gentleman." She gives her eyes a roll.

"I try my best." I smile.

We get caught up starting in each other's eyes for a moment before she breaks her blue eyes from mine and starts getting her things together.

"What are you gonna tell your family? Not that they really deserve an explanation form you. If they don't treat you like a family should, they don't deserve for you to either. If I were you-

"Harry."

"Yes?" I push my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Treat people with kindness." She reminds me.

"I know. It's just, some of the stories you told me makes me think they don't deserve your kindness. Like that one about your sister telling you you're not a good person just because you see the world in a different way then the rest of your family. And the way your father treats you. Saying he's only proud if you sing at your church but not anywhere else. And don't even get me started on your brother." I roll my eyes. "I just don't understand why someone would treat someone like that. Especially you. It just makes me angry." I admit.

I do need to calm down, though. But it's just the thought of someone hurting Jordyn over and over again makes my insides turn. I didn't know I could be so mad at someone I hadn't even met before. Now here I am, getting all worked up at an entire family I only found out existed an hour ago.

"I'm sorry. I usually don't get angry that quickly. It's just... thinking of someone treating you like that-

"I know." She softly interrupts. "It's fucked up. A part of me's used to it, but another part of me just... breaks a little more every time they hurt me. And I never had the chance to do anything about it."

"You do now." I offer a smile.

"Thanks to you." I see the tears in her eyes trying to break free.