Tickle Fight Gets Steamy

(Jordyn's POV)

As soon as I remove my seatbelt from my body, he gabs my face passionately and kisses me even harder than before. I pull at his hair in my hands and kiss him below his ear, impatiently making my way to his neck. He mirrors my actions.

"This wasn't a smart idea." I feel him whisper in a deep voice in my ear. His hot breath on my skin sends waves of shivers up my spine. Electric desire flows through my veins.

"Why is that?" I breathlessly ask in between kisses.

"Because, I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to control myself long enough to drive to our destination."

"Who said you had to control yourself?" My lips collide with his, begging him to lose control.

"Well... we just met and I... I want to respect you..." He manages to spit out as my sluggish lips take their place on his neck. His head tilts back naturally as I do so.

"Harry, it's not like you're trying to fuck me in a parking lot. We're just kissing." I assure him. "And I don't want to move too fast either, but it's hard for me to keep my hands off you. Especially when you decided to take it upon yourself to lick my fingers clean."

He chuckles. "I thought you might of enjoy that." Our lips meet and his tough gently dances with mine.

As I fantasize about what will occur when we get on the bus, I remember we're on a time crunch. "Wait." I pull myself from his hold. He leans forward, chasing my lips.

"What?" He whines like a child.

"We have to go. I'm not gonna make you any later then you were already gonna be because of me."

"It's alright. Really. We can be a little late, can't we?"

"No." I chuckle. "You have a show tomorrow-

"We have a show tomorrow."

"Okay, so we can't be late for our show. We need to get back. And think of it this way, the sooner we get back, the sooner we can, um..."

"Get naked?" He suggests nonchalantly. My jaw drops. "I'm joking. We won't take that step unto we're both ready."

I nod.

We continue on the road. We're both pretty quiet for the rest of the ride there. Maybe he's trying to cool off after that kiss as well? But the question is, do we want to cool off? I don't think I do.

I know we just met, but everything with him is so easy. If silence falls between us, it's a comfortable silence. There's no awkwardness. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like myself when I'm with him. I feel free for the first time in my life.

Yes, I get nervous when he looks at me a certain way, make that any way, or talks in that low, raspy voice of his. But that's a good kind of nervous. It's the kind that possibility follows. It's hopeful and exciting. Like Harry.

But I can't shake the nerves that appear when I imagine Harry and I... taking that next step. I'm not... experienced. I've been so focused on work and saving money to get the hell out of Pickens since I was 16, I haven't been worried about a relationship of any kind. I haven't had time to, or made the time.

What if he thinks I'm lame. I know he's experienced. Not that I hold it against him in any way, that's not my place to do so. Ever. But... what if he loses interest after he learns my little secret.

Does being a virgin at twenty and not letting everyone know count as a secret?

It's not like I'm gonna keep it a secret from him. I'll tell him anything he wants to know. And deep down I know my inexperience won't change his option of me, but I'm still paranoid it might.