50 Shades Of Pink

(Harry's POV)

"But, I just need to get it over with." She decides out loud.

"Then we can get it over with. We can hop on a plane right now and tell them." I say, as ready as she is to get the burden off our chests.

"Very funny." She laughs.

"I'm serious." I stretch over her to get off of the couch and pull my phone out of my pocket, checking the flight times.

She leans on her elbows with a head tilt, wondering what I'm up to.

"There's a flight to Greenville that leaves in two hours." I show her my phone so she can see for herself.

Her eyes go a bit wide. "Oh... you're actually serious."

"Yes, I am. I just want you to be happy. And I know that the more time you spend worrying about this, the more miserable you'll be. Like you said, we need to get this over with. Just, rip the bandaid off. Yeah?"

She takes a long and deep breath before she offers her answer. Her eyebrows pull together in thought as she tries to come up with the best conclusion.

"Okay. Let's rip." She gets to her feet with motivation.

"Really?" Me eyes go wide at her surprising agreement.

"Yeah. Come on, we better start packing. Did they drop off the rest of out things yet?" She wonders as she climbs the stairs.

"I'll go see." I left instructions for them to set our thing that we left behind at the venue last night, in my garage.

It's easier to give them a garage code, then a key to your home.

I usually get my things back home myself, but last night I was in too much of a hurry to convince Jordyn to stay with me, that I didn't have time to load up everything.

Stepping in my white garage, I spot everything from my guitars, to Jordyn's water bottle, placed carefully on the shiny concrete floor.

Getting all of Jordyn's things to her room first, I then move onto my instruments. After I've made my home studio complete again, I carry the rest of my luggage to my room.

Having clean clothes already folded and ready for my use, I take a couple of fresh outfits out of my large suitcase and place them in my smaller one for this little trip of ours.

Far from a vacation.

After I'm all packed, I met Jordyn in the guest room to see if she wants any help.

The rooms a mess. Clothes scattered across the grey carpet. It's as if the room has mirrored her worried mind somehow.

"I'm sorry." She apologies as her head shots up to me. "I'm just, you know? Losing my shit." Shes sat on the floor, searching through her large, disorganized suitcase.

On tour, she had everything cleaned and organized. But she was also less stressed then. No family to deal with. But now, it's time for her family to be dealt with. Therefore, more stress for Jordyn to deal with. And when Jordyns stressed out, everything gets a little messy.

"Just try to calm down. Everything will be fine." I try to convince, but she's clearly convinced otherwise.

"Harry, you don't know my family. They're blunt and rude and don't approve of anything I do." She speaks in a rush of words, going at such speed, I have to concentrate hard just to understand everything she's saying. "They're going to freak out when I tell them about us and that really sucks, because you're so great and I just wish they would make an effort to open there eyes long enough to see that." She takes a much needed breath.