Tonight's The Night

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who has read this book. I hit 2 THOUSAND views and I am beyond thankful to have the opportunity to be able to touch that many people in any way. Thank you so so so much. I am eternally grateful.

Don't forget to vote! And how is everyone today? Feel free to reach out in the comments 🖤😊

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

All the love, Mad.

(Harry's POV)

We're almost home. About ten minutes away. I can't believe I get to come home everyday and see her. I absolutely adore her and love her with my entire heart.

I broke my promise and didn't wake her when we stopped by to fill up the car. She just looked too peaceful. I couldn't bare to wake her.

Besides, she'll need her rest. She's in for a long night.

It's about bloody time.

Tonight's the night. I'm finally going to have the honor of sleeping with my girlfriend. The woman I love.

Believe me when I say, I would love nothing more than to rip her clothes off the second we step through my front door, before, even. But she deserves something more special then that. And I am damn well going to give that to her.

I have a romantic evening planned. Dinner that mum will be helping me through step by step over FaceTime. Dessert, her favorite dessert, that is. And a lovely stroll down the beach at sunset. It's gonna be perfect. She deserves perfect.

She is after all. But imperfect at the same time. She's not so sculpted and painted on like the models I've dated. She's opposite from anyone I've dated actually. That's what I love about her so much. She's different.

She devours her food. Her real food with real calories. Not just some salad that equals as many calories as a grape. She's the most clumsy person I've met, besides myself. She wears her hair up in a mess of a bun or high ponytail more than she does down, which is flat out adorable. She's stunning and has absolutely no idea.

You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful...

I sing in my head.

And there's so much more I love about her as well. Like how she puts ketchup on everything. And how she can rewatched Silver Linings Playbook over and over and laugh and cry just as hard each time. And the woman despises pink. I own more of that color than she ever will. She'll also fall to sleep burning up and wake up freezings. I make sure to keep one of my black t-shirts on her nightstand so she'll have something to put on in the middle of the night or in the morning when she's lost her confidence that the night brings her. And oh my god, she looks so much better in my clothes then her own. I love the way my shirts swallow her whole and fits her so perfect all at once.

She also, always uses my deodorant. She likes the fact that she smells like me. I do as well. I find it so sexy and she knows it.

I just love her so much. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

I pull into my driveway. The sound of the garage door opening wakes her up.

Her head drags off the window as she tiredly opens those gorgeous eyes.

"We're home?" She questions still half asleep.

Home. She called it home before we've even had the chance to get her unpacked.

"Yes. We're home." I melt within myself as the most satisfying feeling consumes me.

Nothing in my life has ever felt so right.