Golden Mum

(Can we all appreciate Harry and his style for a minute? Seriously, he's saying "Fuck labels. I can wear a dress and that doesn't make me less of a man or less masculine." Can I get an 'AMEN'???!! He's slapping masculinity in the face with feminism.

That's all that needs to be said about that. Read the article if you haven't and appreciate the pictures of him (and Gemma) and spread love.

GOLDEN VIDEO IS OUT!!! (I started this chapter the day Golden MV came out...I know it's been a while) How many of you were on the primer losing your shit?? I was one million percent losing mine!! My favorite part was at the end where he lays on the car with his one foot up hahaha you have to love him.

What was your favorite part?? Please comment and let me know!!

Also, I'm curious to know where you all are from. I'm here in South Carolina and apparently there are people in freakin Australia reading this. And the Netherlands lol (you know who you are) That is so insane to me lol so comment that as well pls.

Shout out to a few people who have given all their love and support
Peel-the-avacado
_harrysbutterfly_
BeachyCreek
1-800-CACTA

I'm grateful for you guys 🖤

Hope you enjoy this one.

Thank you so much for getting this book to 36!! I am so grateful.

Add me on snap if you want // madd_jades

Also check out my other stories like Independent Mind and Hideaway ;)

All the love, Mad.

(Harry's POV)

Jordyn and I have arrived in London. We have about an hour to drive until we reach the home I grew up in as a child. I'm itching to see mum and Gemma. I'll see dad later in the day after I've told mum and Gem the good news.

I'm aware that I don't mention my father a lot, but it's really nothing against him. It's not because I'm not close with him, I am. We have a healthy relationship. It's just... what can I say? I'm closer with the ladies of the family. It's just so effortless with my mum. She can read my mind and she knows me better than I know myself.

I can't wait for Jordyn to finally meet her. They're gonna blend beautifully together. They're both so kind and loving. They're made for each other. Just like Jordyn and I. Although, Jordyn's a lot more kind than myself. Even if she doesn't realize. I've learned how to be kind from watching my mum. But Jordyn, she was born kind.

"Hey," I hold Jordyn's hand a bit tighter and pull her attention away from the window she's trapped her gaze in. "Don't be stressed. There is nothing to worry about."

She gives me a trying smile and a little nod of her thought filled mind. "I know, Harry. I just want them to like me. And I don't want them to be disappointed about what happened." She fiddles with the ring that holds a diamond.

"Love, mum will be absolutely ecstatic to be a grandmother. She'll hardly be able to wait to spoil our little one rotten." I graze my hand over her stomach. Her hand soon finds her tummy as well and leaves soft rubs outside of her bellybutton.