Chocolate Covered Chaos

I cannot believe people are still treated differently because of the color of their skin. I am ashamed to say it was only recently I realized what white privilege truly is. I am trying to educate myself and learn as much as I can about what is going on in the Black Lives Matter movement and how I can help.

It's not enough to just be NOT racist, but we have to be Anti-racist.

I am not going to sit here and pretend like I know what it's like to be any color but white, but I want you to know I support the black lives matter movement and I want to encourage you too to support it and educate yourself as well.

Have an opened mind and allow yourself to learn.

The world will not change if we don't speak up and stand up for what is right.

What is allowed to be justified now a days is wrong and it must stop.

We cannot simply sit back and watch silently as black men, women, and children are murdered.

We can't sit back and watch people like George Floyd get murdered at the hands of people who are meant to protect us.

We cannot sit back and not be affected by what is going on.

Please speak up in anyway you can.

This cruelty has to stop.

                                  *******

And sorry it took me so long to give you guys another chapter. I recently came out to my family as bi and moved (two times)... long story.

Anyway I guess that's my fun fact for the day lol.

I hope everyone is healthy.

And please don't forget to vote if you like this chapter!

Enjoy. All the love, Mad.

(Harry's POV)

We're sat at our table at the very elegant restaurant mum suggested. Her and Robin came here once on a visit and seemed to enjoy it.

A sharp pain cuts me when I think of the bitter sweet memories I have with Rob.

Not a day goes by I don't think about him. I hope that never changes. He deserves to be remembered.

As requested, we're near the back. More privacy. I figured a hundred teenagers shoving their selfie sticks in our faces on our first real date out since tour wouldn't set the mood.

Is it that hard to give someone a hug instead of asking for their photo?

After the waiter reads off the wine list, we take a peek at our menus.

Jordyn looks rather nervous. Is she nervous that we'll be spotted? Or is something else bothering her.

"Everything alright, love?" I try not to let the sound of worry make itself too evident in my voice.

Her head shoots up as her ocean eyes meet my gaze.

"Um, what should I get? The fanciest place I've been is Olive Garden." She admits shamefully.

I can't help but chuckle at her innocents. "I hear the salmons quite good." I suggest.

"Alright." She nods. Looking around and peeking her head over her shoulder, she scoots in close to me. "When it comes... which fork do I need to use?" She asks with all seriousness.