It Wasn't Real

(Jordyn's POV)

I slip out of my pajamas and am left vulnerable with only my black undergarments on. I pull at the clasp holding my lacy bra together and can't seem to get it to come undone.

Oh. My. God.

This cannot be happening right now. What the fuck do I do? I can't awkwardly pull it over my head. I can't risk getting stuck! What am I gonna do?

Wait... there's a way to fix my little problem.

Just be cool. Be chill. Be sexy. You can do this.

I glance at Harry who is faithfully turn with his back towards me.

"Um, Harry?"

"Yes?" He turns around to face me with one hand covering his eyes like a child watching a scary movie.

Just when I thought he couldn't get anymore adorable.

"Um... I need help." I manage nervously.

"With?"

"Ah... it's... it's stuck. My bra is stuck. Seriously." I laugh at my luck. "I can't get it to work with me." I add facing the darkness before me. "It's fine, you can open your eyes. It's just my back."

"Ugh. Just your back. Well, I happen to think someones back can be one of the most attractive things." He huffs.

"Really? I think that too!"

"Hm." He smirks. "Have you looked at my back yet?"

"Please. That's the first thing I looked at when I saw you were shirtless-

Oh my god. I really just told him that. Oh fuck me.

I wish he would.

What?! Stop! You know that's not gonna happen this soon.

I try to remind myself.

I was waiting for a few of his cheeky comments, but they never came.

"Okay, now let's see what I can do to get you out of that little thing."

I blush at his words. It's a good thing he can't see me well right now.

"Wait! Um... just make sure the sheets are... covering you up. Okay?" I nervously ask.

I can barley think straight with him in just his boxers. How the hell am I supposed to make rational decisions with his dick out in the open and so close to my body?

"Don't worry, I'm covered in the appropriate places."

He smoothly run his hands up my back until he finds the clasp. His touch sending goosebumps across my skin. Harry has it undone in under five seconds.

"Got it. A tricky clasp, that one."

I laugh breathlessly, still under his intentional or unintentional spell.

It's still a mystery to me.

"Thanks."

"You are very welcome, love."

We lay back down with our backs turned towards each other in an intense silence. Even though I lay in between the comforter and the sheets, and Harry lays under them both, you still couldn't cut the desire that lingers between us with a machete.

Harry situates himself where his arm closest to mine is in my reach in between the covers and the sheets. He turns to lay on his back and I can feel the heat pour out of his skin that's so close to mine, but not anywhere close enough. I nervously reach behind me, my fingertips searching for contact. I find his hand and pull it in between my fingertips.