Rummy And Wine

(Jordyn's POV)

Today was amazing. I had the best day with Mona. I got to show her what I've been doing for the past two months and what I'll be doing for the rest of my life.

I showed her around the massive area. That's where she met, Rick. The security guard.

Man she can flirt her ass of when she puts her mind to it!

She caught me up on all the latest gossip. Nothing too crazy until we got to her family.

"Nick," Her brother, "came out!"

"I called it!" I shouted, causing a few heads to turn my way as we walked through the large building.

"You did." She said.

"That's so great! I'm so proud of him." I congratulated genuinely. "How did your family take it?"

"Dad was a little surprised... mom wasn't surprised at all. But they were glade he could be himself for once. They were a little disappointed he didn't feel like he could've done it sooner, though." She sighed.

"Well... in the south, it's hard to know how people are going to take things like that. But it's not only in Pickens. I guess it's not about where, but who, really. People are unpredictable, no mater how well you know them." I said trying to figure it all out myself.

"That's true. Hey, do you think I have a chance with, Rick?" She wondered randomly.

"Yes. Considering the fact that he was drooling like a dog, I think it's safe to say you have a shot." I rolled my eyes with a grin.

She's beautiful and she has a killer personality. It's a win win for him.

She's got short straight black hair that comes up to her shoulders. Her olive skin compliments her green eyes well. She's very petite and about five four in height. Her styles a little retro. She's always wearing some sort of crop top with a cool jacket to go with and jeans that have more holes than fabric. And she always has heals on.

Always. I don't know how she does it, I really don't.

She's very colorful with her style, but also owns a healthy amount of black. And she also wear more rings than Harry.

You think it's not possible but you're sadly mistaken.

She usually wears heavy eye makeup, but the rest of her face is all natural. Apart from a bold lip every now and then.

Oh, and she has this weird thing about nail polish. She hates it with everything inside her. Her nails are always clean and short.

Harry and I were playing rummy when we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"That's either the pizza guy or Mona. Don't look at my cards." I warn, setting my hand face down on the table to get the door. The past two games, Harry's won and it's the first time I haven't got dealt total shit to play with and I would really enjoy beating him, just once.

"Me? I would never!" He plays innocent but his smirk breaks his poker face. I decide to take my card with me on the way to the door, putting them in my back pocket. I catch him sigh as I do and I grin, rolling my eyes as I peak through the side window before I swing open the door.

Mona with a pizza... okay...

"You know? We have to pay for that..." I inform taking it slowly out of her hands and looking over her shoulder to see the pizza delivery man already making his way down the driveway.

"I took care of it and I gave him a good tip. Figured it was the least I could do since Harry did all this so we could see each other." She smiles with a shrug.